Not perfect, but...

Mudbabe, you can't have much to lose, your BMI is healthy now! In fact looking at it you're the same height as me and you're at my target weight - 8 stone is very low for our height.

It is the low end of healthy, but also the weight I have been for 12yrs before this summer when an injury led to me comfort eating rather than exercising! I'm also very small boned so every ounce of fat shows!

Mudbabe, sorry I didn't mean to sound preachy! I know we're all different shapes and builds.
How has today been? I've been tempted a couple of times, but the thought of not fitting into my new jeans stopped me! I need to have a handle on the cravings, otherwise it will always be in control of me. I've gotta show food who's boss!!!!

ive found today really hard too i just kept busy ironing and sorting out all the kids wardrobes getting their winter clothes all ready lol lets hope tomorrows a bit easier.

Mudbabe, sorry I didn't mean to sound preachy! I know we're all different shapes and builds.
How has today been? I've been tempted a couple of times, but the thought of not fitting into my new jeans stopped me! I need to have a handle on the cravings, otherwise it will always be in control of me. I've gotta show food who's boss!!!!

Don't worry, I'm not offended. I agree my target looks low on paper, and I would never suggest to anyone else my height that it should be their goal if they have lots to lose etc, but I piled on 3st in a very short time.

Still struggling, still grieving too and think I am using food to fill the emptiness I'm feeling, which I know wont work. I live a long way from my family now and am finding it hard not being with them to grieve together - my mum is rather fragile emotionally and gets very upset if I cry on the phone, and my dad (was his dad who died) is coping by being busy and changes the subject when I try to talk to him.

Back