Not promising to do it this time, but I promise to try :)

Well done Chrissy. I could have done with some of our willpower. Off plan last night and today too. Will get back on track tomoz xx

Still going 100% but I have an amazing non weight loss related story I simply must share! I adopted two cat's in November, and 2 week's ago one of them went missing, I thought she'd gotten out so I've been trawling the streets searching, I was starting to give up a couple of days ago thinking she'd found a new home, so last night I'm standing doing the dishes and something drew me to the cupboard under the stairs, there's no door on it but it is very full of toys and stuff, so I started pulling everything out and this massive set of eyes is looking at me from the back of the cupboard! She's very skinny but she's alive! I think she must've somehow gotten herself in and gotten stuck, but she's actually alright! I'm so happy and relieved, I'm feeding her every 2hrs a small amount of wet food, got to build her up again, I'm just so over the moon and wanted to share!

Still going 100% but I have an amazing non weight loss related story I simply must share! I adopted two cat's in November, and 2 week's ago one of them went missing, I thought she'd gotten out so I've been trawling the streets searching, I was starting to give up a couple of days ago thinking she'd found a new home, so last night I'm standing doing the dishes and something drew me to the cupboard under the stairs, there's no door on it but it is very full of toys and stuff, so I started pulling everything out and this massive set of eyes is looking at me from the back of the cupboard! She's very skinny but she's alive! I think she must've somehow gotten herself in and gotten stuck, but she's actually alright! I'm so happy and relieved, I'm feeding her every 2hrs a small amount of wet food, got to build her up again, I'm just so over the moon and wanted to share!

That's an amazing story. So glad she's ok :) I love cats!!! I bet your so happy x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

I'm over the moon, I'm going to take her to the vets tomorrow just to be sure she's alright, but she seem's fine! I'm just amazed!xx

She must have been so scared. Great story xx

She's currently sitting next to me eating kitty treats, So amazed and baffled, I've got my weigh in tomorrow morning on another note, so looking forward to that :) xx

Okay so week 1, 10lbs off, 3.1/4 inches off my waist, 1.1/2 off my hips, 1/2inch off my bust, 1/2 off my arms and 2 and 1/4 off my thighs :D Pretty pleased with that!

Wow! That's some amazing results! U've helped me make up my mind and I'm going to give the diet another go as that inch loss is brilliant, u must be over the moon! X

Very happy with that, 1 week down, 11 to go, Bring it on :) And good luck to you, I'm always around if you need a natter :) xx

Still going strong, been quite easy the past few day's, Mentally still want food, but I'm winning so far :)

I like my scales today! :D I'm so looking forward to summer, last time I lost all the weight I did it over winter, so while I felt great about it i couldn't really show it off, this time I'm getting it off in the winter so by summer I'll be wandering about half naked at all times :p xx

Well done Chrissy. I'm really struggling to stick to plan xx

What are you struggling with? I had a wobble at work tonight so I had 2 slices of cheese just for something to chew, but it wont take me out of ketosis so should be alright, when I was on it before and found myself struggling I'd order a plain chicken shish kebab, throw away the pitta and just eat the meat, I'd still always lose and it really helped get me back on track, sometimes you've got to give in to that naughty voice, as long as it's not carbs and don't scoff the whole fridge you should be alright xx

Chinese and glass of wine. I was so focused. I'm feeling really fed up at the mo which is unusual for me xx

Well I hope you enjoyed it, now draw a line under it and get back on it tomorrow, You can do it xx

Hope you've woken up with a more positive outlook this morning hun xx

Thanks Chrissy I have but booked weekend away next weekend. Thanks hunxx

Ooh very nice! are you going to stick to plan?xx

Partly xx

Bless you, I've just picked up some overtime tonight so I can try and stick to plan, I find it much much easier when I'm at work xx

Back