Not promising to do it this time, but I promise to try :)

I need to work 7 days a week. So much more disciplined. I just don't know where my resolve has gone. I was so focused. xx

Well I'm off the wagon! I've been at the hospital all day long with the oh (he's fine now) and because I didn't have any shakes with me I had KFC :( So mad at myself but I hadn't had any shakes all day long and I was literally starving :( xx

Dont beat yourself up about it. I had the same on Wednesday with the kid in with WVB and ended up having a few slices of pizza. you know yourself, draw a line under it and start again tomorrow.

That's the plan, I'm going to do all the housework tonight and finish the painting as penance for my sins :p xx

So the house is gleaming, took the car to be fixed and washed and I've just sat down with my 1st shake of the day... Knackered! It's so satisfying to have the house gleaming top to bottom though, well except my bedroom as that's where the man has been banished to :p xx

Still going strong and very much looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in :D Hope everyone's doing well xx

6.2lbs off :D Very happy with that, I'll be in the 16's by my next weigh in (Friday) Can't wait!xx

That's great Chrissy - well done hun
xxx

Thank you guys, feeling gooood! Hoping to be in the 16's by my weigh in Friday :) xx

LOVING MY SCALES TODAY :D:D:D I'm into the 16's! Roll on Friday's weigh in :D xx

Awaiting my CDC for weigh in! Bring it on!xx

3.4 off :D that's in 4 days!xx

Hi Chrissy - well done for getting back on it - must be nice to get the first month over. I've also lost and put it back on. The forum really helped in 2012 so I'm back here looking for inspiration! I'm on day 20 so you're a bit ahead and sound like you are doing really well. Let's lose it and keep it off this time!

Well I fell off the wagon last night, I ate my weight in ice cream and kebab! I feel so ill today! Back on plan today so wish me luck, feel so stupid! Hey Daisy it's nice to see new faces on my thread, Love getting inspiration from people on here, so good luck and lets get there :D xx

I've just had a very irritating call from my boss, I'm now unemployed because she's a psycho!

Actually some advise would be good,

So my wages were due to go in on friday, they didn't, so I couldn't get to work as I couldn't afford petrol and I work a 3 hour walk away, so I missed a whole weekend of work because I hadn't been paid, I put on facebook that I was pissed off about not being paid and I received a call from her today telling me to remove the status and to issue a public apology or she's going to take legal action for slander (even though I never named the company and didn't say anything nasty, just that I hadn't been paid which is 100% true) I still haven't been paid and she informed me it would go in today "at some point" and that she had cancelled all of my shifts for the rest of the week and that she would call me next week to see if I'm going back (I'm not and as soon as my wages clear I'll be sending her an e-mail to say so) I'm so angry about this!
She's been funny with me for a while and she's made it a very uncomfortable work environment.

Sticking to plan and back to 16.12 after my naughtiness, being weighed Monday now instead of friday so hoping for a good number, How are we all doing?xx

Just booked a girlie holiday for July, 3 month's to get myself a bikini bod... Can I do it?! Heck yeah!!!

The girl I'm going with is one of the most beautiful women I've ever known, she's petite, curves in all the right places, size 8 with a cracking set of DD's LOL! So I'm going to feel incredibly self conscious laying next to her by the pool if I don't shift this weight, I'm aiming for 4 stone off in 4 months, I think that's do-able, I'm going to really try now, no more cheating, need to get on with it and get it done!xx

Back