Not quite there, But on my way! :D

oh does asparagus make you pee - perhaps I too should stop eating it :):)

I am sure the cottage cheese wont have done much damage
on the 810 are you still in ketosis - just wondering as I think it might be easier for me to try that :)

oh does asparagus make you pee - perhaps I too should stop eating it :):)

I am sure the cottage cheese wont have done much damage
on the 810 are you still in ketosis - just wondering as I think it might be easier for me to try that :)

I`m pretty sure the Cottage Cheese should be ok or I wouldn`t have had it. I am determined not to cheat!

So far, Yes I have been in ketosis on 810 plan surprisingly. The only time I`m not sure is this last week when I introduced bars but the beige did have a SLIGHT tinge of pink to it I *think* Saying that apparently the stick can stay beige all the way through yet you`re in ketosis.

I`m extremely carb sensitive :( So depending on my WI tomorrow, I think I might have to knock them on the head :(

How are you? Hope things are well Xxx

I seem to be carb sensitive too - that is why I was asking about 810 - mind you the veggie choices that are introduced might be too carby for me
good luck with weigh in tomorrow
hope you dont have to stop the bars - which ones are you having as the peanut and cranberry have fewer carbs than the others so they might suit you better - they are the only ones I have :)

I seem to be carb sensitive too - that is why I was asking about 810 - mind you the veggie choices that are introduced might be too carby for me
good luck with weigh in tomorrow
hope you dont have to stop the bars - which ones are you having as the peanut and cranberry have fewer carbs than the others so they might suit you better - they are the only ones I have :)

Here is the list for 810 plan x

1 Protein rich food from list below -

250g plain cottage cheese (5% fat)
325g reduced fat cottage cheese (less than 2% fat)
175g chicken breast without skin/fat
175g turkey breast without skin/fat
275g White fish fillet eg: cod/haddock
260g canned tuna in water (drained)
190g fresh tuna steak
275g quorn pieces/mince
250g of prawns
2 large eggs
210g regular or 400g firm tofu

PLUS 3 tbsp of vegetables listed below

Green salad leaves such as rocket,lambs lettuce,watercress,radiccio,little gem or romaine lettuces
Celery,cucumber or red radishes
Courgettes,marrow,kale,turnip tops,broccoli,cauliflower or any cabbage (Inc pickled) & mushrooms
Chinese leafy greens, such as Pok Choi or Chinese cabbage

Re the bars, It was my first time trying them so I tried 1 of each ;):8855:

Xxx

I hope that was not one of each all at the same time

a good tip for the bars is to get 7 days worth then cut each one into 10 or 12 and wrap in foil then keep in fridge
each day have the 10 or 12 from the mix and its a bit like having chocolates :):)
you could that way use half a shake in a coffee and have just half a bars worth so meaning slightly fewer carbs but still getting that treat

so on the 810 I can add eggs - it would allow an omelette I suppose - or a crustless quiche to have with a salad
thanks for the info

I hope that was not one of each all at the same time

a good tip for the bars is to get 7 days worth then cut each one into 10 or 12 and wrap in foil then keep in fridge
each day have the 10 or 12 from the mix and its a bit like having chocolates :):)
you could that way use half a shake in a coffee and have just half a bars worth so meaning slightly fewer carbs but still getting that treat

so on the 810 I can add eggs - it would allow an omelette I suppose - or a crustless quiche to have with a salad
thanks for the info

:8855: no, It wasn`t all bars at the same time!

I often do half/half on protein so that I can have 2 different things for a bit of variety x

Tuesday - Day 20

1L of water

1 pint hot with Cappuccino shake for breakfast

130g prawns for lunch
3/4 pint with Strawberry shake for lunch

175g thyroxine

1L of water

1 poached egg
Green Salad
(for Tea)

1L of water

Pint of hot water with Choc Mint shake late eve.

I am really hungry this week as it`s TOTM :rolleyes: so I decided to split my tea in two and have a small lunch and small tea instead (but worked out same amount).

I was getting really sharp chest pains all day yesterday :( It had started at 4.30am and I put it down to tiredness as I`d not slept yet. went to bed about 5am ish but I couldn`t sleep though as the pains kept disturbing me so I "dozed" until 8 when I had to get up to take moominpants to nursery.

Had a pretty lazy day as I was exhausted all day. Not sleepy tired which is mad considering I`d not had any but physically tired. Was still getting the pains on and off too so didn`t want to do much. I did the dishwasher, tidied the lounge and did some washing but that`s it.

Had to go collect DS2 as the little sod buggered off to his friends after school but it turns out his friend lives 20-25 mins away! :eek: I don`t get how he goes to my sons school when he lives so far :confused: But because of this he gets the school bus which they took to his house, but that obviously meant M couldn`t get back home therefore I needed to go collect him.

By the time we got back DH was home so we decided to nip to Tesco as we needed to go shopping and moomin had nodded off whilst I was getting M (I left her home with H). It`s easier to nip out whilst she is asleep to shop as it`s quicker and cheaper :8855:

I`d noticed that my bras have been a bit "baggy" lately so I quickly nipped into M&S whilst DH went into Tesco (we have 2 huge ones that are joined) with the intention I`d just grab a couple of bras while he shopped as he`d taken my measurements for me a couple of days ago. Well, like I said it was my intention to nip in & out but it didn`t work out that way :rolleyes::8855: I ended up trying about 15 different bras on!!

I explained that I didn`t want to spend a lot as I`m still losing weight and will need more again soon probably. But it took a few tries to get one that fit me properly :rolleyes: Only I could have awkward boobage!! :rolleyes::8855::8855::8855:

We finally settled on one that is SLIGHTLY tight but still a great fit (if that makes sense) and is on the tightest clips so that as I lose weight it should hopefully last out awhile as I can do it up looser etc. It`s quite pretty too :D I got 2 for now as I don`t know how much weight I`ll end up losing or when they`ll need replacing and at £28 I didn`t want to be spending out any more.

I was made up cos I have CLEAVAGE again!! :D :D :D The shop lady was saying "I want to know what your husband says"..."I want to know how quickly he notices, cos you can`t miss them" :8855: As it turns out, hubbies response was "I`m not a boob man" :rolleyes: but whilst walking around M&S (had to go back in after finishing food shop as H needed joggers for PE and Tesco had none in her size) this guy was :eek: at me so I told DH "Well you might not have noticed, But he sure did!! :p;)" hahaha

Rest of the evening was pretty uneventful!

WOW I waffle a lot!! Well done if you read this lmao

Xxx

**Forgot to say I`ve gone from 42G to 36G :O And I`ve lost SIX inches off my chest!

Your doing great :) don't worry about waffling I do it too lol, was your hubby bothered by the guy eyeing you up? or was he impressed? :)

I am really hungry this week as it`s TOTM :rolleyes: so I decided to split my tea in two and have a small lunch and small tea instead (but worked out same amount).
when I am feeling hungry I halve my shakes so I can have what seems to be double the amount - I also often put vanilla or chocolate in a cup of coffee (decaff) - seems more filling that way

"Well you might not have noticed, But he sure did!! :p;)" hahaha

Fantastic complement

WOW I waffle a lot!! Well done if you read this lmao

Xxx

join the club I too waffle - as you have noticed :8855:

Not been around lately - Just waffled on main board here -

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/156478-hola-not-been-around-few-days-x.html

Gonna jot down the last few days menus before I go to bed x

Wednesday - day 21

3/4 pint with vanilla shake for breakfast

1L

3/4 cold chocolate shake 4 lunch

1L

prawns
cottage cheese
asparagus

---

Thursday - day 22

3/4 pint with strawberry shake

1L

CHOC TETRA

1L

1 PInt choc mint
175g turkey
asparagus

1L

---
Friday 23rd day

3 choc tetras

2L

prawns, egg and salad

--

Saturday Day 24

3/4 pint of water with strawberry shake

pint of water with choc shake

2 poached eggs

2L of water

---

Sunday Day 25

250g of tuna

1 pint hot with choc mint shake

2Ls of water

mug of green tea

1 pint with banana shake

----

Monday Day 26

1 Pint with vanilla shake

1L

1 Pint with strawberry shake

1L

2 cups of water in work

175g turkey
cucumber
1 spring onion

1 Pint hot with Choc Mint Shake

---

Soooo, Not great shakes or food wise :( Haven`t gone over, Infact I haven`t had enough of anything :rolleyes:

Am hoping I will get back on track soon and worried I won`t have lost much this week with messing my food about. Have forgotten my Thyroxine a few days too :(

Xx

helloooooo gawjus! Im unsure which thread to pst on :p seen as you have about 10 hehe just kidding! woooow! Id love to be a G hehe thats fab to loose 6 inches of ya back! You've been doing so well while ive been gone! Im sooo proud of you! Your gunna be at goal in no time hehe

I tried talking B into letting me do it but he was like no way can you justify 40 quid a week when we need so many other things lol so ive gunna change plans I think! Will speak to you later bout it if your online. I missed ya! But im back now!!

:heartpump: ya

xxxxxxxxx

helloooooo gawjus! Im unsure which thread to pst on :p seen as you have about 10 hehe just kidding! woooow! Id love to be a G hehe thats fab to loose 6 inches of ya back! You've been doing so well while ive been gone! Im sooo proud of you! Your gunna be at goal in no time hehe

I tried talking B into letting me do it but he was like no way can you justify 40 quid a week when we need so many other things lol so ive gunna change plans I think! Will speak to you later bout it if your online. I missed ya! But im back now!!

:heartpump: ya

xxxxxxxxx

Hi honey x

Sorry for such a late reply, Not been on this thread for ages :rolleyes: Seriously gotta stop slacking!!

Hope you`re having fun gymin` it :D I miss my exercise so think I`m gonna start upping it now :D

Take care and speak soon, Loves ya :heartpump:

Xxx

Days 27, 28, & 29 - Inc WI on Day 28

I am seriously slacking on my diary :rolleyes: But have been keeping a record of what I`ve been having.

I need to get my arse back into gear :rolleyes: I`m not cheating, But I`m also not having all my shakes or water which is not good!! Today is going rubbish too, Only had 1 shake and no water so far :sigh: So I am determined to get back on track tomorrow!!!

Here are the last few days food diaries, Days 27 - 29 and I`ll update todays tonight x

Tuesday Day 27-

3/4 L of water
roast chicken
green salad with red onion
pint of water
1L
1 pint with choc shake
1L
Green Tea (mug)
1L
1L
3/4 pint with choc shake

---

Weds - Day 28

3/4 pint with choc shake
1L
1L
mug of peppermint tea
cucumber
300g low fat cottage cheese
1L
3/4 pint with choc mint shake
3/4 pint with choc mint shake

Today was WI day and I`m stoked to have lost 3.3/4lbs :D So just under 4lbs which takes me to 13lbs in my first 4 weeks :D

As it was my fourth week, My CDC also measured me again.

I have lost 4 inches off my chest, 2 inches each off my waist and hips, 1 inch off my thighs and none off my arms :D

---

Thurs - Day 29

2 mugs of green tea
3/4 pint with choc shake
3/4 pint with strawberry shake
6 cups of water at work (plastic cups that come with the machine)
160g King Prawns
1 poached egg
Celery

BAD BAD BAD :(

Last edited:
Friday - Day 30

3/4 pint with choc mint shake x 3
1L
mug of green tea
160g prawns
1L
half a L
40 mins on vibroplate
1L
I *think* I took my Thyroxine but can`t remember :rolleyes: Keep forgetting it a lot at the moment :sigh:

Saturday - Day 31

Today was a bit of an odd one :sigh:

I was very light headed for some reason? I went with my hubbie and DS2 and DD2 to Notcutts to look for seeds to plant in the garden so we can start growing our own veg :D

I think it was a combination of the fact that I`d sat up all night watching Trueblood, I`d only had 1 shake and 1 mug of Green Tea and it was really hot but I nearly passed out in the shop :( Hubbie had to keep a hold of my hand and we went and sat in the café where I had a bottle of ice cold water and a skinny latté.

That made me feel strong enough to make it to the till and pay and then we had to go food shopping in Tesco! I started feeling a bit woozy again so we got a few bits and bobs and came home.

I was supposed to go out but just CBA and figured I would be risking it incase I keeled over lol as all in all, I nearly passed out about 3 times :sigh:

So, Yesterdays menu went like this -

3/4 pint of water with choc mint shake x 2
3/4 pint with Strawberry Shake
3.5L of water
2 mugs of Green Tea
500ml bottle of water
1 skinny latté
Tea -
Low fat cottage cheese with chives
Prawns
Celery
Rocket

*nom*nom*nom*

look after yourself
I had dizzy spells on friday - I am sure it something to do with the heat :)

OMG hun! Hope you are ok! Have you had a word with your cdc cos youve had a few funny turns havent you?

huugss

lotsa love

xxxxxx

YES keep glugging that water naughty lady!

hope you are ok hun

xxxxxxxxxx

OMG hun! Hope you are ok! Have you had a word with your cdc cos youve had a few funny turns havent you?

huugss

lotsa love

xxxxxx

how have you been
I do hope all is well
keep glugging that water

YES keep glugging that water naughty lady!

hope you are ok hun

xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, I keep neglecting my diary!

I`m fine thanks both of you :heartpump: :hug99:

I honestly think it is a combination of the heat and lack of sleep as that is the only time I`ve had a problem.

Hope both of you are well, MUST get over to your diaries

Xxxxxx

Back