Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

Well after a really tough week after being naughty last weekend i managed to get rid of my gain from monday and have ended the week with a -2lb weigh in :)

Pretty pleased with that all in all.

I've been trying to drink hot water with lemon and sweetener but can't get myself to like it. Will try and use it in cooking instead. Nice with chicken or fish x

I've been adding mine to Asda's NAS lemon squash (smart price - about 30p a bottle) and its lovely! Thought I would share in case anyone else fancies trying it as it makes it so much easier to drink. I also had some with fanta zero which was nice too. I'm planning on adding some to the 'syn free pimms' my consultant shared with us at group... its basically diet lemonade, ice, fruit (strawberries go lovely), 2 tbsp balsamic vineger and then I'm going to add lemon too xx

I've been having 3 lemons a day since Monday and I weighed in this morning and I've lost 3lbs! I think it's a combination of the lemons, having mostly red days, having super speed soup for lunch everyday and cutting out bread!

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
Well after a really tough week after being naughty last weekend i managed to get rid of my gain from monday and have ended the week with a -2lb weigh in :)

Pretty pleased with that all in all.

Paul that's fantastic! So happy for you!

Do you keep a food diary here? Would love to read it if you do and if you don't, please start one so I can read it :)

kimy27 said:
I've been having 3 lemons a day since Monday and I weighed in this morning and I've lost 3lbs! I think it's a combination of the lemons, having mostly red days, having super speed soup for lunch everyday and cutting out bread!

That's fantastic. Well done! X

Hi guys , i saw this thread on Thursday , got some lemons on Friday and stated drinking one with my water these past few days. I also uped my water . I usually average 1 or 2lb a week . I weigh in tommorow morning , so hopefully a 2.5lb or more loss will happen but only hoping as i have only done the lemon thing for 3 days
Fingers crossed :) ...

cupcake86 said:
Just sat down with my first hot water & (bottled) lemon :)

It's also tasty in NAS squash and green tea hunny :) x

DustQueen said:
Hmmm in our tesco it's on the top shelf it's bright pink, not in the same place on the shelves as say lemon etc x different packaging

My OH said they are jubilee flavours so he doesn't think N.I. sell them. I can't find chickpea dahl in Asda either :(

Well i'm really suprised. I was expecting at least a 2lb gain this week due to only being on the plan properly for 2 days and it also being my * week. The only thing i've done is continue to add lemon as much as possible and i got weighed this morning and i've STS! Never been so happy to stay the same. Am back on programme 100% and back onto 2-3 lemons per day. Lets see what the scales say this time next week :)

Pear drop squash has been about for aaaages so not a Jubilee thing.

Asda have moved the Chick pea Dahl, you'll now find it with the canned meats (stewing steak etc).

Shirleen said:
Pear drop squash has been about for aaaages so not a Jubilee thing.

Asda have moved the Chick pea Dahl, you'll now find it with the canned meats (stewing steak etc).

Definitely not in any of the 3 Tesco's I've tried so far but will keep looking. I tried that section in Asda but only one store so far so will try another xo

Back