Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

I can see a massive surge on lemon sales now lol

Will def try the hot water drink with lemon added - anything to help with the weight loss :D

I have been drinking lemon water all day! It nice, thanks for the tip, let's hope we have big losses next week! X

I'm adding lemons to my shopping list asap!!!! :)

Would bottled lemon juice work or does it have to be fresh lemons?

image-475203229.jpg

Would this still be free I like lemon in hot water too but thinking this would be nice in fridge

I've just made some 'lemonade' & its cooling in the fridge ready for tomorrow ....thanks for the tip

its early,lots going on and brain not working properly....

do i literally just get a mug of boiling water and pop a wedge/slice of lemon in and let infuse like a would with say my peppermint teabag???

lurverick said:
its early,lots going on and brain not working properly....

do i literally just get a mug of boiling water and pop a wedge/slice of lemon in and let infuse like a would with say my peppermint teabag???

I squeeze a wedge then leave it bottom of my mug and pour hot water on xx

For the 'lemonade', I juiced 3 lemons in a big jug, put the squeezed lemons & some sweetner in & pored some filtered water & hot water in it & put in the fridge til this morning......yummy & refreshing

I Have a whole lemon first thing on a morning. Squeeze 3 quarters of it into the hot water then add the rest sliced up with a little sweetener. Its sour but im getting used to it now. The other two i slice each in half and divide them between 4 more drinks, normally with green tea, hot water or diet coke.
I just make sure i get as much of the juice into the drink as possible.
I had at least 3 lemons a day this way sometimes more if im using a little for cooking.
Really hope it gives you guys results too, im hoping it wasn't a fluke! But im sure it was the lemons that done it so im carrying on with it this week too. I doubt ill get anywhere near the loss i had last week but im liking the drinks anyway :)

Good luck! Ive got everything crossed that it will work for you all! xx

Hmmm, this is interesting. I dont know how the heck I'd get lemon into any of my meals though...
Not keen on green tea but not tried it with sweetener so this is a possible...

Cayenne pepper in warm water yuck! Still worth trying though hehe

I'm not a massive fan of green either but i brought some cheap Green tea with Lemon in and it was actually quite nice. Don't let it go cold before you drink though cos it is awful! I'm going to try adding actual lemons into my drink now.

I Have a whole lemon first thing on a morning. Squeeze 3 quarters of it into the hot water then add the rest sliced up with a little sweetener. Its sour but im getting used to it now. The other two i slice each in half and divide them between 4 more drinks, normally with green tea, hot water or diet coke.
I just make sure i get as much of the juice into the drink as possible.
I had at least 3 lemons a day this way sometimes more if im using a little for cooking.
Really hope it gives you guys results too, im hoping it wasn't a fluke! But im sure it was the lemons that done it so im carrying on with it this week too. I doubt ill get anywhere near the loss i had last week but im liking the drinks anyway :)

Good luck! Ive got everything crossed that it will work for you all! xx

Thank you so much for this. And well done on not giving up even though you'd STS for some many weeks. Not sure i could have done as well. I've been drinking green tea with lemon already added, mainly for the taste but i am going to try buying just plain green and adding my own lemon. Looking forward to hearing how you fare with your next weigh in :)

And it was a massive loss! i've only lost that much once. I'll try the cayenne pepper too xx

Be careful of the cayenne, I did this at the start of last year and put in too much and was close to bringing it back up there and then at my desk!! Start small & work up. I tried lemon, ginger & cayenne pepper!! No idea if it actually worked as I think I gave up!! I have been drinking hot water & lemon (only 1 mug a day so far though) but I just use the Jif Squeezy lemon :)

on my 2nd cup of the day.....not sure how long i can keep this up! might have to invest in some spenda

I can't drink it without sweetener!

Just made my self some sugar free orange squash and squeezed half a lemon into it and threw the peel in too - tastes amazing, boring orange juice is now zingy and has a kick to it - even if I don't see any difference in my weight I will continue with the lemon for this drink alone.

Just made my self some sugar free orange squash and squeezed half a lemon into it and threw the peel in too - tastes amazing, boring orange juice is now zingy and has a kick to it - even if I don't see any difference in my weight I will continue with the lemon for this drink alone.

What a great idea...I hadn't thought of that. I'm on my second cup of the day but it would be much nicer in some squash. I'll do that for my 3rd lot.

Inspired by this, I tried hot water n lemon this morning but I just couldnt stomach it, so I marinaded chicken in lemon and black pepper tonight and had it with stir fry veg and it was delicious! I used a whole lemon squeezed over 2 breasts. Will try the orange squash one tomorrow x

Back