Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

That is amazing Paul well done. Was the lemonade the only change this week? Might have to convert my hubby to lemonade :)

Not a sensibe comparison btw hon as when you are dieting you cant physically remove weight from your system when eating but when its a potential gain the additional weight of what you ate will already have added to your owjn weight so it absolutely is possible to see a gain immeadiately plus water retention in your body happens within a few hours when you become dehydrated from eating excessive salt or dieuretics

It's impossible to put weight on overnight. Your body simply doesn't work that fast. If you ate a KFC last night there's absolutely no way it would show on the scales as a gain or loss the following morning. When dieting the results of our hard work don't show immediately.

Nothing else different, just drinking diet lemonade instead of water

That is amazing Paul well done. Was the lemonade the only change this week? Might have to convert my hubby to lemonade :)

Hi Paul well done lol x

Okay then..... It's been my first weigh in this morning. I've been having at least 2 lemons every day of which one has gone straight into my hot water first thing on a morning. I had a good start to the week in terms of eating but towards the end of the week i ate more than i should have done and also went over my syns so i wasn't particularly hopefully when i got on the scales this morning but i have lost 3lbs! It's the most i've lost in one go since i started on slimming world and surprisingly i've actually enjoyed the hot lemon. Now this week i'm going to London overnight and its also going to be my TOTM so if it can help me lose weight this week as well i'll be well chuffed. Looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing :)

Ok after reading all your success stories I am going to give the lemons a go! I must be honest, have been quite sceptical til now but anything is worth a try..thanks :)

carrot_tit said:
Okay then..... It's been my first weigh in this morning. I've been having at least 2 lemons every day of which one has gone straight into my hot water first thing on a morning. I had a good start to the week in terms of eating but towards the end of the week i ate more than i should have done and also went over my syns so i wasn't particularly hopefully when i got on the scales this morning but i have lost 3lbs! It's the most i've lost in one go since i started on slimming world and surprisingly i've actually enjoyed the hot lemon. Now this week i'm going to London overnight and its also going to be my TOTM so if it can help me lose weight this week as well i'll be well chuffed. Looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing :)

Brilliant news!!!!

Chorses said:
Squeezed half a lemon in cheap fizzy orange, was delicious :) lost 5 lb this week :party0049:

Have you drinking lemon juice for long?

on average how many lemons is everyone having a day?

When i use actual lemons its been 2 a day so far, when i've used juice i'm not sure. I tend to put 3 tablespoons in everything i drink and i cut the actual lemons into the 3 with the exception of the first drink of the day which which is a class of hot water that i put an entire lemons juice into.

Im on the Lemon train :) 3lb to target and would LOVE to do it in 2 weeks! Only started yesterday with home made lemonade :) This morning i had hot water and lemon, then fresh lemon juice added to every drink today! 2 days and 8 lemons LOL!!!!! xx

chun-ky said:
Im on the Lemon train :) 3lb to target and would LOVE to do it in 2 weeks! Only started yesterday with home made lemonade :) This morning i had hot water and lemon, then fresh lemon juice added to every drink today! 2 days and 8 lemons LOL!!!!! xx

Good work :) I have lemon in every drink it's quite nice in this weather :)

kitty75 said:
on average how many lemons is everyone having a day?

3. I have 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch and 1 after dinner. I squeezed 2/3 of one into a cup then sliced the remaining third into 3 pieces an put that into the cup too then added boiling water (and lots of sweetener lol)

Back