Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

MadameLaMinx said:
Frankly, I dont care if it works or not, I'm having a lovely time drinking my body weight in citric acid.

Me too :)

I have bought some lemon squash after reading this thread. I will also try and get hold of some fresh lemons, it sounds to good to be true??

3.5 lbs off for me :) will be very good if I get the same result next week too! 1/2 stone in 2 weeks will be great!

Aww am really pleased for you hon thats great news, what sort of losses do you normally have?

3.5 lbs off for me :) will be very good if I get the same result next week too! 1/2 stone in 2 weeks will be great!

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
Aww am really pleased for you hon thats great news, what sort of losses do you normally have?

I've been up and down for the last 6 months Paul to be honest. But I haven't had a nice loss in ages so it was very good to see. Gonna continue with the lemon juice and hope I see the same results next week :)

Have been trying to add lemon in but not doing too good of a job. Brought one to work with me today though and having half of it in my squash now. Will try to pick up more tonight as I normally have 5/6 glasses of water a day in work so that could be 3 lemons easily! :)

For all you lemon fans - Aldi bags of lemons are 49p for a bag of three at the moment. Unless you have a handy lemon tree in your garden - this could be an economical way to get your zesty goodness in.

I started this this morning. I squeezed a full lemon into a glass and then just filled it with water. It was rather nice actually :)

are you all using fresh lemons ? wld the bottles of squirty lemon added to drinks have the same benefit ??

The lemon is so refreshing in this weather! I found some yummy pinapple and coconut NAS pop in asda today, and a squeeze of juice and a few slices of fresh lemon in it is amazing! Thought it was going to be really hard to consume so many lemons but im loving it :)

1st time posting on this thread but have joined in with the lemoning this last week :)

I have miraculously lost 1.5lb this week, despite it being * week and going hugely over my syns on 3 separate days. Going by past experience I expected a sts at best this week, and was fully prepared for a 1lb gain.

Only thing I have done is had 1 lemons worth of juice most days (probably 5 days out of 7) squeezed into diet coke or sparkling water.

Definitely going to up my lemon quota this week!!

Back