Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

im going to try this - i have lemons and limes in the fridge - so this morning i am water and lemon before brekkie and i will drink water with lemon and lime through out the day x

Well i'm having a cup now, its not too bad with sweetener (I had to add 2tbsps though). Drinking it through a straw too. Think I'll have hot water and lemon on a morning and the rest in coke zero/lemonade/nas juice through the day though as I don't think I could drink the hot water loads throughout the day. I have some cayenne pepper in the cupboard too but think I'll get used to this first :p xxx

missnic07 said:
Well after my 2nd week of doing lemons I've STS :(

I'm sorry to hear that hun but it is better than a gain. You would have been more upset had it been that :hug99:

Roziee said:
I'm sorry to hear that hun but it is better than a gain. You would have been more upset had it been that :hug99:

Very true! Hopefully will be a better result next week :)

hey all, been reading with interest and started the lemoning yesterday. had 2 hot cups water with lemon in it and 2 classes with water in it and am half way through my 2nd lemon. Will prob have 2 lemons per day - hope this is enough

my try using bottled lemon juice at night to see how that tastes

I have been using fresh lemons last few days but think bottled might be easier for work..I bought the tesco lemon juice, 250 ml bottle..says each teaspoon contains 1 calorie..would this still be free? Thanks

Oooh sounds interesting and I shall be giving that a try :) Thanks for the tip and well done on the loss :) xx

Half a pound loss for me this week, so 4.5 over two weeks. On holiday now so no lemons for a bit but will try again when I get home.

Hi all, I have finally joined you all, and am currently drinking a diet lemonade with 2 lemons in it :) sour but very refreshing :) I want to freeze some into lollies once I get some moulds.

Lisa that's a genius idea!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am back in the lemons as of today! Im starting afresh and currently sat with a pint of orange and pineapple squash thatbive juiced a lemon into, fingers crossed I see an improvement cx

It's weird I had the Soda water and lemons last night (after having it in the pub), and looked up what Soda water us, and it's just sparkling water... But I really don't like sparkling water!!!!!

Back