Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

Think I will give this a try.
I had read somewhere that drinking lemon, water, honey and ginger is mean't to be good for weight loss too.

Might give this a try next time I see them, as anything is worth a try, dunno if I could eat them week in week out as they would wear away ya teeth and my teeth are the only thing that aint wrong with my body lol

Woohoo thank you so much for this thread, after an epic fail over the bh weekend I did this Tuesday and Wednesday and lost 3lb and got SOTW Yay :)

I <3 lemons!

3.5lb off this week...! Stuck to plan rigidly tho so it could be coincidence. We ll see this week as I'm on and off plan so see if the lemons help me!

I bought actual lemons but I find that I am not enjoying it as much as I did with the bottled stuff so I think I will go back to bottled and perhaps some lemonade or something but not too sure about drinking that much lemonade as it would bag you up!!! Only managed 3/4 of a lemon in 2days!!!!!

Perhaps if people get a bit bored of drinking it, they could incorporate it into their food instead. I think the peel from a lemon is mean't to be good for you and high in fibre.

After a 2 week break I'm doing the lemons again. I've got the bottled one this time, and must say I enjoy the taste of it much more.
The first week I did lemons I lost 3lbs, the second week I did it I STS, so after a 2 week break I'm hoping it will work again :)

After a 2 week break I'm doing the lemons again. I've got the bottled one this time, and must say I enjoy the taste of it much more.
The first week I did lemons I lost 3lbs, the second week I did it I STS, so after a 2 week break I'm hoping it will work again :)

I'm starting to think taking a break might help too. I've been on them 3 weeks now, lost 3lbs in first week, STS in second and due to get weighed tomorrow but have had a sneaky weigh in this morning and have lost 1.5lbs. Now i've been good as gold all week and could lose that anyway when i stick to the diet. Plus i think my teeth could use a break! What does everyone else think?

carrot_tit said:
I'm starting to think taking a break might help too. I've been on them 3 weeks now, lost 3lbs in first week, STS in second and due to get weighed tomorrow but have had a sneaky weigh in this morning and have lost 1.5lbs. Now i've been good as gold all week and could lose that anyway when i stick to the diet. Plus i think my teeth could use a break! What does everyone else think?

I'll let you know how I get on next week at weigh in. I hope a break does kick start it again :)

I'll let you know how I get on next week at weigh in. I hope a break does kick start it again :)

Thanks, i'll be interested to find out. I got weighed and i've lost 1.5lbs... Not that impressive really. I've stuck to the plan and done my usual exercise, etc so would have expected about that anyway.

I have not had chance to read this whole thread but did anyone use pee like a racehorse on their first lemon juice day??!! I swear i have been to the loo probably 15 times today!!! Havnt really drunk more than normal, my usual cups of tea and i had 1 glass of hot water with lemon and sweetener and 2 pints of juice which added lemon juice!

Anna xx

I havent started this properly yet.. Ive just been putting some lemon juice on my salad instead of a dressing.. but I just want to say even if it doesnt have much of an effect, that I don't mind ever so much as I find it really tasty on my salads, so weight loss will just be an added bonus

I haven't read the whole thread through but do have a question . . .

I grew up in Australia and had a lemon tree in the yard. I ate lemons like oranges and made large glasses of juice for breakfast, but my teeth would be very sensitive afterwards from the acid. Has anyone experienced this from all your lemon consumption?

slimmersally said:
I haven't read the whole thread through but do have a question . . .

I grew up in Australia and had a lemon tree in the yard. I ate lemons like oranges and made large glasses of juice for breakfast, but my teeth would be very sensitive afterwards from the acid. Has anyone experienced this from all your lemon consumption?

yes - see early posts in the link advising to drink through a straw.

yes - see early posts in the link advising to drink through a straw.

You guys really do have this lemon thing sorted!!

Back