Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

Roziee said:
Oh no that doesn't sound very pleasant. Feel better soon. How much lemon water were u drinking?

Only two lemons a day, but I had a bad tum on the Wednesday and only had lemon water all day the cystitis started on Friday finished on Tuesday:(

1lb off but it was star week . New week but just having green tea today. Will start the lemons again 2moro.

I lost 3 but having a week off this week, so I'll start again next week

slimmermummy2b said:
After 4 weeks of STS and being 100% on plan i decided to add something new to my diet.
I read up on the internet how lemons can help aid digestion and weight loss so decided to give that a go. For the past 6 days i have had 3 lemons throughout the day added to green tea with sweetener or on its own with hot water even added some to my chicken and pleased to say ive dropped 5lbs in less than a week! My tummy seems to be much flatter too and even managed to get into size 14 skinny jeans with room to spare :) (these were very tight last week!)

This is the most ive lost in a week since starting in feb. Unsure if it was the lemons that helped but apart from that ive done nothing different at all. Cant hurt to try.
Just thought id share in case anyone else is struggling xxx

Have started drinking lemon juice and water today and can't wait to see what next weeks WI brings :)

What is bottled lemon? Is that the lemon juice found in the baking section , in a plastic shaped lemon shape thingy ? You just squeeze it and it squirts out lemon juice ?

Yeah I use the lemon juice in the bottles for my dinner or any other food etc, same for limes. The only time I use fresh is in the morning. I have half a lemon with some hot water.

How many lemons or glasses of water with lemon do you have on average?
I'd love to boost my weight loss!

the cynic in me says " its the increased amount of fluids you are drinking that increase your losses" it says "no it cant work" "too much vit c and you are peeing for england because your body eliminates it this way=causes dehydration" "too much vit c causes indegestion/nausea/headaches/runny poo" and the other part of me says " i must must try it"

rosehip has more vitamin c than a lemon, as does blackcurrants, guava, redcurrants strwaberries and BRUSSEL SPROUTS !! brussel sprouts in yer water girls ha ha ha ha!!

cynic that I am i have to try this, will try grapefruit as well i think

Started today :)). Thanks for the tip

Back