Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

I've also heard about the cayenne pepper, I use lots in my cooking as I love spicy food. I have also started using plj in a glass of water in the morning before my breakfast, I'm looking forward to seeing if there's any results and if not, it can only be good for me anyways

ggmac said:
I've also heard about the cayenne pepper, I use lots in my cooking as I love spicy food. I have also started using plj in a glass of water in the morning before my breakfast, I'm looking forward to seeing if there's any results and if not, it can only be good for me anyways

Erm this may be a stupid question (lol) but what is PLJ? Xxx

Lashes86 said:
Erm this may be a stupid question (lol) but what is PLJ? Xxx

Have a look at the PLJ thread. It's bottled lemon juice which some people use in the place of lemons. There is a thread called PLJ

Hi I am going to try lemons, i am doing atkins but have been stuck for a few weeks, so this might help me. I have had 1 lemon so far today. I thought I might share how I had it. I had it squeezed into100gr of tesco light fromage frais with some sweetners, it was delish, one of the nicest sweet things I have has since starting atkins, normally u don't like the after taste of sweetners, but there was none. Prob totally free on sw.

Iv been having hot lemon every morning and it does seem to help with my weight loss and its a fresh taste 1st thing in the morning :)

I am going to buy lemons RIGHT NOW!!! :D

And I always take my Gin and Tonic with lemon, does that count ? ;)

Have started to use lemons again, last time I used them it worked really well but I fell out of the habit, brought some lemons and lemonade last night. It did make me keep going to the loo so can only assume that's a good thing. Have swapped my Pepsi max with lemonade. I've had a rubbish couple of weeks diet wise and I have weigh in on Monday so I'm hoping there might be a sts or maybe a small loss by then! Who knows, but I will post back with the results on Monday. :)

Okay, I'm a sceptic when it comes to things like this BUT I'm also extremely intrigued!!

I'm now on day 3 of lemon. Yesterday, 3 cups of boiled water with lemon and 2 glasses of fizzy water with squeezed lemon. Replacing a gallon of coffee with lemon and water is better for me than the coffee I'm sure. (this is where the sceptic in me says this lemon thing works!!)

On the loo a lot!!!

Let's see how it goes....

jaylou said:
Okay, I'm a sceptic when it comes to things like this BUT I'm also extremely intrigued!!

I'm now on day 3 of lemon. Yesterday, 3 cups of boiled water with lemon and 2 glasses of fizzy water with squeezed lemon. Replacing a gallon of coffee with lemon and water is better for me than the coffee I'm sure. (this is where the sceptic in me says this lemon thing works!!)

On the loo a lot!!!

Let's see how it goes....

Haha I'm really hoping it works for you as I'm very sceptical as well!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm going to have to give this a go, I haven't lost anything for weeks. Desperate times....

Thanks for the tip.

I haven't got any real lemons but i'm going to try a squirt of jif in my glasses of water. Jif lemon, not the cleaner!! Lemons are now on my shopping list for next week.:D

I'm a serial weigher so every morning I'm on those scales. I have lost a lb since yesterday which I can only put down to the lemons. I was looking at a 3.5lb gain for weigh in Monday, but I'm hoping if I keep up the lemons it will be a lot less or even a sts. The weather is lovely so going to make my own lemonade and some lemon sorbet in my new ice cream machine. :)

Yaaay I stayed the same this week! Meaning the wonderful lemons are doing their job an my skin and hair are in fab condition too!!! :-D

Back