Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

I am tryin green tea with lemon squeezed in and It's lovely. If I am having diluting juice I add lemon juice out of a bottle and keep the fresh lemon for the hot drinks...no idea why tho ha ha
Do You guys squeeze the lemon in or just sit it in?

debtin said:
I am tryin green tea with lemon squeezed in and It's lovely. If I am having diluting juice I add lemon juice out of a bottle and keep the fresh lemon for the hot drinks...no idea why tho ha ha
Do You guys squeeze the lemon in or just sit it in?

I do bit of both. I fill my water bottle with water and slice 2 chunks of lemon in half so I have 4 half slices of lemon in my bottle and squeeze the rest into the bottle. Very nice love it.

5lb this week, thanks lemons

Jodie-D said:
5lb this week, thanks lemons

Wow!!! Nice one!! Is that all you changed hun? How do you take your lemons throughout the day?

Well I've been doing this for a bit anyway.. I had a week off and think I stayed the same, so they def help.

Usually I sqeeze half a fresh one into some hot water with Agave nectar (can use honey too) in the mornings.
Then I have the bottles of the concentrate, I squeeze a bit of that into my dinners whilst they're cooking or I'll use it as a salad dressing.

The only other thing I can think of that I did differently this week was I started having porridge as my HEB, as I assumed I didnt like it before..
I think most things are the same, I mostly follow Green or EE days. Oh and I have a little notebook and I write everything down, including how much water I drink. Drinking water def helps I think

I've been having them on and off in my drinks, think a walk down to the fruit and veg shop to stock up is in order today!!

Lemons are 39p a pack in aldi this week. I'm stocked up.

ILoveCake said:
Lemons are 39p a pack in aldi this week. I'm stocked up.

Oh I might walk down there instead, thank you!! :) it's quite a bit further but think of the calories I'll burn off lol

mrstore said:
Oh I might walk down there instead, thank you!! :) it's quite a bit further but think of the calories I'll burn off lol

4pack baking potatoes, fresh beetroot and spring onions also 39p there this week. Aldi is always worth the trip. ;-)

Looking forward to wi tonite. 2nd week of lemons so fingers crossed. Last week I had a 6lb loss. Finding Im drinking far less coffee, choosing fresh lemon (squeeze a wedge of lemon into hot water then drop the wedge in) instead.

2.5 off for me again after a lemon week. Same last week. Am very happy and will keep going with the lemons. I love them especially in the heat

peacelily said:
2.5 off for me again after a lemon week. Same last week. Am very happy and will keep going with the lemons. I love them especially in the heat

Well done that's fab!! :)

Well it didn't help me!!! 2to 3 lemons per day, squeezed into still, sparkling and boiled water. I gained a pound!
Now the pound was deserved as I did have a heavy meal out, it wouldnt have been more of a gain so I can't say the lemon staved some of it off.
The big lemon losses can't solely be down to lemon alone. Even if you did a test where you ate the same thing for two consecutive weeks, but only had lemons on one week, wouldnt be a precise test as we all know we don't lose the same thing each week.

The good thing is I have had less coffee, in fact I've halved my intake, so it ain't all bad.

....well. When on minimins! I'll give this a little whirl :)

bought some today, managed to get the last ones! I imagine every one has heard about this and has stocked up haha.
won't be starting them till Thursday as it's my WI. X

jaylou said:
Well it didn't help me!!! 2to 3 lemons per day, squeezed into still, sparkling and boiled water. I gained a pound!
Now the pound was deserved as I did have a heavy meal out, it wouldnt have been more of a gain so I can't say the lemon staved some of it off.
The big lemon losses can't solely be down to lemon alone. Even if you did a test where you ate the same thing for two consecutive weeks, but only had lemons on one week, wouldnt be a precise test as we all know we don't lose the same thing each week.

The good thing is I have had less coffee, in fact I've halved my intake, so it ain't all bad.

I am not overly optimistic about it but like you I have dropped coffee intake down to one per day and I think its helping to flush out my system. Saying that my excezma has flared up...mmm wonder if there is a connection?

Back