Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

wow - good idea! I am stuck with 4 or 5 lb to target so will give this a try. Any other auper speed food I can try that anyone knows of?

lentil2 said:
I haven't read through all the pages on here so forgive me if it's already been said.....but do you think the better losses have come from drinking more water rather than the lemons having an effect?

Well it may be for some but I've just replaced one of my big glasses of water with the lemon in water so not the case for me. I drink lots anyway but not sure about others' experience

I've been putting lemon juice (and then the actual wedge) into lemon flavour green tea for the last two days- am hoping that it has some effect, however tiny!! It can't be bad for you regardless of weight, as I understand it, it is the best thing you can do to make your body alkaline (despite it being so acidic)... but I am really hoping there's more to it than that when it comes to the scales tomorrow night!!

I don't know if its the lemon working but I lost 3lb this week. I was 100% everyday

I haven't read through all the pages on here so forgive me if it's already been said.....but do you think the better losses have come from drinking more water rather than the lemons having an effect?

Yes I think when you drink lots of water it prevents water retention, your body isn't holding on to the water and you get a weight loss.

I lost 1.5lb today and am in shock. I am rubbish at sticking to plan but after having some wine as normal last weekend and slice of pizza I decided to buy bag lemons. Had one every day in a cup of green tea or just in water. I also add bottled lemon juice to my diluting juice. I always add bottled lemon juice to my diluting juice whenever I have a drink at work and this lemon addition must be the reason. Am lucky to lose half pound normally x

I've been having between 2 and 3 lemons squeezed into no added sugar squash this week in the hope that it will counteract all the crap I've been eating this week including 3 and a half chocolate muffins from Costco at 31 syns each!!! Fingers crossed lol

mrstore said:
I've been having between 2 and 3 lemons squeezed into no added sugar squash this week in the hope that it will counteract all the crap I've been eating this week including 3 and a half chocolate muffins from Costco at 31 syns each!!! Fingers crossed lol

Ooh so when do we find out if lemons have worked their magic powers ? X

X Kelly X said:
Ooh so when do we find out if lemons have worked their magic powers ? X

Tomorrow morning is the official weigh in...eeek!! i was 12.3 last Saturday, then tues/wed I was up to 12.5 :( down to 12.4 this morning so it looks like even a STS or 1lb on. I need to see 12.2 for my 3 stone loss but that ain't gonna happen lol

mrstore said:
Tomorrow morning is the official weigh in...eeek!! i was 12.3 last Saturday, then tues/wed I was up to 12.5 :( down to 12.4 this morning so it looks like even a STS or 1lb on. I need to see 12.2 for my 3 stone loss but that ain't gonna happen lol

Awww well good luck! Let us know how you get on tomorrow x

X Kelly X said:
Awww well good luck! Let us know how you get on tomorrow x

1 lb on but it was fully expected after all the choccie muffins, carrying on with the lemons though this week, I'll try anything to lose as much as I can in the next 2 weeks before my hols. Birthday tomorrow.....eeek

Has anyone been not so good in a week but thought lemons helped? I have been rubbish past three days and trying to continue with the lemon and green tea. Sounds like its a miracle am asking for lol

debtin said:
Has anyone been not so good in a week but thought lemons helped? I have been rubbish past three days and trying to continue with the lemon and green tea. Sounds like its a miracle am asking for lol

Yep meeee. I ate millions and I mean like loads of chocolate few weeks ago. Had at least one lemon a day and I sts which I was chuffed with as I was set to gain 3.5lb! Def worth a try x

Back