Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

I guess if it works- although how do you know it's directly to the lemons and not anything else? Good luck though- I've heard green and lemon tea works!

Not doing so Good this week...hoping the lemon and green tea combination helps

Not read the whole thread so apologies if it's been said before, but lemons can be frozen. I cut mine up into chunks and freeze and then put them straight into drinks like lemon ice - especially nice in hot tea!! xx

I'm 2lb down so far this week which is great but I'm sick of lemon water lol.

Mrs.S. said:
Not read the whole thread so apologies if it's been said before, but lemons can be frozen. I cut mine up into chunks and freeze and then put them straight into drinks like lemon ice - especially nice in hot tea!! xx

I like this idea think I'll try this

I have started every day with hot water n lemon and drank about 10 glasses of water with sliced lemon in for the past 3 days to be fair I think the fact that I am drinking more water helps and the lemon being SS is a added bonus so here goes for a 2-3 lb loss this week ?

I hadn't been loosing recently, only very small losses. Started having one lemon a day and lost 6&3/4lbs last week! Who know's if it was the lemons but I'm a happy bunny!

Had one lemon in soda water (plus a little sweetener), tastes like cloudy lemonade!

Jen x x

Journey started in February at 15stone. Lost 1st 3lb on my own.
Started slimming world at 13st11lb
Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 2 - 13st 4&1/2lb (-1.5lb)
Week 3 - 13st 4lb (-1/2lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)
Week 5 - 12st 11&3/4lb (-6.25lb)

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

I think if this works this well I will just eat the lemon and get it over with!!! Hate lemons but am definitely going to give this a try!!!!

3lb off this week. Not sure if it was the lemons or more the fact that I was on plan but I'm pleased.

My tip would be drink 2 litres of water each day, i never drink enough water and added it to my diet this week and got a good loss compared to my usaul sts!

I have been 100% for the past few weeks but I still think the lemons have boosted my losses. In the past even at 100% I would normally only lose a max of 1/2-1.5lbs and I've been getting 2.5 and 3lbs losses. I know some people think its the fluid but I drink a lot of water, decaf tea, green tea etc anyway so do think it's helped me.

I've been buying lemon juice and mixing it up in a 1L bottle with some Robinson's orange and pineapple squash :) I try and drink 2L of fluid a day x

I've been buying lemon juice and mixing it up in a 1L bottle with some Robinson's orange and pineapple squash :) I try and drink 2L of fluid a day x

Have you noticed a difference in your weight loss since doing this? Think I might try and mix it up with different drinks. I tried it in my green tea but thought it tasted awful :(

Natalie87 said:
Have you noticed a difference in your weight loss since doing this? Think I might try and mix it up with different drinks. I tried it in my green tea but thought it tasted awful :(

If I'm honest I haven't noticed but only because I haven't been strictly on plan for the past few weeks! I've tried lemon juice in water but thought it was horrid, I like it in squash and also diet coke / Pepsi max. It's defo worth a go x

Back