Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

I was doing the lemon in water thing for a wile.....
1st week with lemons I lost 4lb
The next week I lost 3lb
Stopped with the lemons n only lost 1/2 a pound!!!
Cant say if it was the lemons tht affected it but im defo back on them now lol!

Wow, just making my shopping list and lemons are going at the top! Anything that helps! I like the idea of adding it to squash, thanks!

Please all remember to be careful with your teeth. Use a straw if poss and don't swill! Not that you polite SWers would swill but have friend who lost most of the enamel on her front teeth after a summer of homemade lemonade and no straw!

I find it hard to not have lemon in my diluting juice these days..love it. When I have a glass which is probably 250ml...its those wee plastic ones you get with water coolers? I just shake some bottled lemon juice into it, maybe ten shakes? Sometimes I squeeze fresh lemon in, maybe slice or wedge and I add lemon, fresh or bottled to my green tea. Really feel like it helped me past two weeks. Even if it doesn't help it prompts me to drink more fluid x

Really pleased this seems to have helped a lot of people I was worried about posting the tip back then incase it didn't work for anyone and was just a fluke. I've stuck with the lemons having a week with then a week without. I'm almost at target now. Hoping next week I reach it! I've decided to lose a little more than I intentionally decided so will change my target to lose another 7lbs taking me to the high end of the 9 stones. Love slimming world and lemons!!! Never thought I could possibly do it in the beggining. I find it so easy now and there is no way I will ever go back to the way I was eating before. Dropped from a tight fitting 18 to a 12 and they are very baggy now! Just need to get my head round buying small clothes! Off to buy some size 10s this week eeekkk! :) something's I have found since starting lemons and I'm not sure if it's connected but in the beggining my eczema flared up and I got a little acne! After a few weeks it all calmed down and now my completion is better than its ever been but that could be down to a healthier diet. I peed alot too but thats gotta be a good thing. Anyway I'll shut up lol! Keep up the good work everyone. Angela xx

Thank you for posting Angela, I definitely think it helps me and if nothing else I really like it. Well done for getting to target. Fab achievement!

Iv found that drinking green tea wiv lemon first thing on a morning has seemed to boost my losses! Aparently it kick starts the metabolism! The taste gets a bit of getin used to it but after that its quite refreshing!!! Worth a try

I'm not a fan of green tea but I have been drinking hot water with lemon juice in and that is supposed to have a similar effect. It's also really refreshing first thing in a morning.

Loundy said:
I've been buying lemon juice and mixing it up in a 1L bottle with some Robinson's orange and pineapple squash :) I try and drink 2L of fluid a day x

Really like this idea thanks.

I hav just started to drink (Tetley's) Green Tea with Honey - (although I'm adding slightly more honey in - Next time I'll get the plain green tea & add honey myself!) - I have read that it does wonders for not only your inner health but also helps your appearance as in flattens your tummy etc. Now, I'm not a fan of this fancy schmansy herbal tea stuff, but this was one I could tolerate! It was actually, dare I say it, nice and enjoyable!! Try it ladies & gents! :) x

This really works, i started doing this back in november and even did it through my early pregnancy (have stopped now because it doesnt help with the heartburn) and i had a loss every week and with the odd week i didnt have a loss i would have a big loss the following week. I usually had the half a lemon in hot water with a teaspoon of honey every morning before i ate or drank anything. Will be getting back to this after i have my baby in july x

Back