not well and not sure what to do :(

franbella21

minimims stalker
hiya! ive had a nasty stomach bug since sun so havent had any cd products since sat i cant even stomach water.will i still be in ketosis if im not having the products and not drinking much?

sorry to sound stoopid but got got no idea if il have to get back into ketosis or what??:(

I've had it too - sun to today - have just had what my body craved - yesterday I just had some indian flat bread which seemed to settle me & stop the stomach cramps - today I have had my porridge & a tetra & so far so good - with these bugs the important thing is getting better. Don't worry about ketosis or having the products - you need to get the bug out 1st & foremost. Alittle bit of chicken or some green or white dry veg will be ok if you need to eat something & don't want to sway from the CD rules - for me though I was more concerned about getting well again & CD took a back seat for a couple of days.

hiya! ive had a nasty stomach bug since sun so havent had any cd products since sat i cant even stomach water.will i still be in ketosis if im not having the products and not drinking much?

Probably, but that's not the point. If you have had a stomach bug, you really need to eat what your body is calling for otherwise you could delay getting yourself better.

Follow your body, get well quick and then back on the diet. Saves heaps of time in the long run.

aw thankyou guys feeling bit better today, but not sure if i can face food yet lol. i really wanted to stay on track as after s few wobbly weeks i was soo in the zone lol but i do agree i need to just get better.

wi tom so you never know i may have a good loss :)

Back