Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

So wake up to day 14 - made it to 2 weeks yay - think it gets easier now !?! Feeling very positive today despite revolting weather and everything that was planned is cancelled due to the weather but was very bored yesterday and at no time did I remotely consider breaking this - am so in the zone!!!

Although I dreamt that I had eaten a whole box of celebrations and woke up with a start and a "oh no" feeling to be very relieved that it was a vivid dream!! Phew!!! Also somewhere in the dream were hot cross buns - again glad to say was all a dream.

So here's to day 14 - WI at home tomorow would really like 3 or 4lbs gone but we shall see.

Yay day 15 - made it over 2 weeks! Did my weigh in and lost 4lbs - making my total a stone in 2 weeks - am very pleased.

First time I did this it took 3 weeks to lose a stone as I was away in the middle and had 2 meals out & a few days when I would have a piece of cheese or ham or something!!

Anyway feel like I am getting somewhere as I am now a couple of lbs less than I have been for quite some time.

Have a great day peeps!!

ps BMI is now under 30 - just - but under none the less!!:)

Yay day 15 - made it over 2 weeks! Did my weigh in and lost 4lbs - making my total a stone in 2 weeks - am very pleased.

First time I did this it took 3 weeks to lose a stone as I was away in the middle and had 2 meals out & a few days when I would have a piece of cheese or ham or something!!

Anyway feel like I am getting somewhere as I am now a couple of lbs less than I have been for quite some time.

Have a great day peeps!!

FANTASTIC result, well done!!!! x

Thanks - waiting for your WI now!!

Yesterday was such lovely today - more bloody rain!!! Another soaking whilst walking the dog - I know, I know we need it!!!

So day 16 - it's great I had to think twice what day it is so that means I am getting further along & it's less on my mind what day it is!!
Nothing exciting planned just another day on that wagon !!

Just ordered some crop jeans - one pair in 14s and one in 12s - got to do it now!!!!

Yes def - bet they look tiny when they arrive!! Think will just hang them up for a bit!!

Today has been a real struggle for me - was bored & didn't have any get up & go to do something! There are plenty of things I should do whilst it is quiet at work but none of them grabbed me today! However, I didn't lapse and having my last shake now whilst cooking yummy dinner for everyone else!

Spoke to work about how little work I have at the mo, but I am launching new products in June so altho means v quiet & not busy at home means I can get a big loss underway before the big launch. 8 weeks til launch so should be feasible to be 2 stone down or thereabouts. That would put me at 10st 3 - pretty near target and 1lb less than the weight I was when I first went on air 8 years ago - that seems a pretty exciting target to me!!! So am chuffed I am still on track for that and haven't blown it today. Roll on day 17 tomorrow.

notlongnow said:
Today has been a real struggle for me - was bored & didn't have any get up & go to do something! There are plenty of things I should do whilst it is quiet at work but none of them grabbed me today! However, I didn't lapse and having my last shake now whilst cooking yummy dinner for everyone else!

Spoke to work about how little work I have at the mo, but I am launching new products in June so altho means v quiet & not busy at home means I can get a big loss underway before the big launch. 8 weeks til launch so should be feasible to be 2 stone down or thereabouts. That would put me at 10st 3 - pretty near target and 1lb less than the weight I was when I first went on air 8 years ago - that seems a pretty exciting target to me!!! So am chuffed I am still on track for that and haven't blown it today. Roll on day 17 tomorrow.

Glad you've stayed strong. I have days where I cant sit still because if I do I'll really struggle! So I know where you're coming from.

What are you launching? Are you going to be on tv then? How exiting. X

Yes I am launching a new brand of baking products but not til end of June . From end of June it will be a few lines moving up to being full hours from September (on Qvc the shopping channel). Till then I am just covering when a colleague is away so not that much going on workwise. I used to do lots of different companies products whereas this is just Qvc products so that is the big change.

How's your pre holiday organisation going?

notlongnow said:
Yes I am launching a new brand of baking products but not til end of June . From end of June it will be a few lines moving up to being full hours from September (on Qvc the shopping channel). Till then I am just covering when a colleague is away so not that much going on workwise. I used to do lots of different companies products whereas this is just Qvc products so that is the big change.

How's your pre holiday organisation going?

You allowed to give us any info or it a secret lol. Exiting stuff anyway :) imagine how great youll feel lookin at a skinnier you ;) I'm getting there. Done my hair removal now :D packing tomorrow. Feel a bit dizzy though after the bath think it was too hot. Just having my bar and waiting for it to settle x

New name is secret but will be under the "cooks essentials" brand which is qvc's own brand. Some really nice baking stuff including a stand mixer, plates, moulds, silicone stuff you name it anything to do with baking really. Quite exciting as I live all that stuff.

Glad to hear you all defuzzed ready & raring to go. Weather not been so bad so fingers crossed for you.

notlongnow said:
New name is secret but will be under the "cooks essentials" brand which is qvc's own brand. Some really nice baking stuff including a stand mixer, plates, moulds, silicone stuff you name it anything to do with baking really. Quite exciting as I live all that stuff.

Glad to hear you all defuzzed ready & raring to go. Weather not been so bad so fingers crossed for you.

God it's still been awful here :( am resigned to the fact it's gonna be a wet holiday but I don't care cause it's family time :) x

Fingers crossed for you - at least if it is nice some of the time I always think that is ok. We were away at Easter and although it rained everyday it didn't rain all of everyday so it was still great.

Yeah - hopefully we'll get something similar :D am just looking forward to being away now x

So day 17 - mostly done! Been a bit more productive today than yesterday - even tackled daughters bedroom which is really taking my life into my hands! Just like this time last week I can't wait to be into the next week - seems middle of the week I get impatient to be further along.

Have been helping a friend who recently had an op - ferrying her around etc & she wants to take me for lunch as a thank you. So she asked today if we could put a date in - so I said could we put it off a bit as I am in the zone with being good & don't want to wreck it by going out to lunch - not sure she quite understood (she is size 8-10 & never done the diet thing at all) but just asked how long that might be!! But she was fine with me saying I would prefer to have a nice lunch rather than a "diety" kind of lunch. Am trying to prolong having to eat as long as poss - first social thing where I will have to eat is may 18th.

So all in all day 17 going ok.

Day 18 today - days are starting to tally up quite nicely!

Ok day today - off to visit a friend in her new house - she used to do Cambridge so I may well confess to her - at least gives me someone to talk about it to if I do.

Plus having nails done - part of my job requirement - a nice part of it. Then will have to drive my daughter 120 miles to her county cricket training - so I am secretly praying for rain today!!

I have 3 x 1 hours shows coming up and I still don't know what products I will be doing which is slightly stressing me out. Doesn't give me much time to plan, practise or shop for them but hey ho I am trying to remain chilled out! You never know they might tell me today......

Back