November Challenge Anyone?

Flabuless Mama

Postpartum Mama trying to conceive
RawrGirl has waited all week for a November Challenge to come up, but that hasn't been one, so...she decided to create one herself. She would like to be 127 or less by Nov 26 (when she leaves for holiday). Actually, she would like to be 122, but that is probably unrealistic as she is about 134-135 at the moment. :(

Anyway...

RawrGirl -- 7 pounds (0 down, 7 to go)

RawrGirl has waited all week for a November Challenge to come up, but that hasn't been one, so...she decided to create one herself. She would like to be 127 or less by Nov 26 (when she leaves for holiday). Actually, she would like to be 122, but that is probably unrealistic as she is about 134-135 at the moment. :(

Anyway...

RawrGirl -- 7 pounds (0 down, 7 to go)

Hi there! Go on, I need to kick start my complacent ass!! So yes put me down for 7 pounds too! Shall we weigh in again next Friday the 15th?

I only started yesterday so hopefully will have quite a good loss next week and then have 2 more weight ins so Im going to go for 8lbs

RawrGirl -- 7 pounds (1.8 down, 5.2 to go)
HotSue67 -- 7 pounds
Escapade -- 8 pounds

Well Ive just checked the scales this morning and Ive somehow managed to do my months target in 5 days, so Im going to up my target to 14lbs x

RawrGirl -- 7 pounds (1.8 down, 5.2 to go)
HotSue67 -- 7 pounds
Escapade -- 14 pounds (8 down, 6 to go)

Another pound by of official weigh in day, happy with 9lbs :)

RawrGirl -- 7 pounds (3.8 down, 3.2 to go)
HotSue67 -- 7 pounds
Escapade -- 14 pounds (9 down, 5 to go)
Manda72 -- 7 pounds

Anyone still in this with me? hehe. 2lbs off this week

RawrGirl -- 7 pounds (3.8 down, 3.2 to go)
HotSue67 -- 7 pounds
Escapade -- 14 pounds (11 down, 3 to go)
Manda72 -- 7 pounds

RawrGirl is still here, she just didn't post her WI weight. 128.6. So she didn't reach 127 by holiday (she leaves in an hour), and of course, she ate a little bit of carbs over the weekend so nasty scale is now saying 134 again. But she knows it's water weight because her waist is still hovering around 28.25-28.5 (at genuine 134, her waist is 129.5).

So anyway...RawrGirl's biggest challenge now is to not gain weight over holiday...something she has NEVER accomplished. *sigh*

Wish her luck!

RawrGirl -- 7 pounds (5.4 down, 1.6 to go)
HotSue67 -- 7 pounds
Escapade -- 14 pounds (11 down, 3 to go)
Manda72 -- 7 pounds

Back