November Challenge

Woohoo! 5.4lb loss for me this week BM please! Delighted with that. Only 4.6lb to goal.

Wey, Go Go Squishy! That's a great loss for your first week of restart. I hope you're finding it ok. Two more weeks Mrs and you'll be there!

Busy Mum said:
Wey, Go Go Squishy! That's a great loss for your first week of restart. I hope you're finding it ok. Two more weeks Mrs and you'll be there!

Thanks so much BM. First few days were torture, as always! Finding it much easier now. Have to start refeed on Nov. 30th due to a social event that I have to eat at, so that gives me 11 days to reach goal. Fingers crossed!

Thanks so much BM. First few days were torture, as always! Finding it much easier now. Have to start refeed on Nov. 30th due to a social event that I have to eat at, so that gives me 11 days to reach goal. Fingers crossed!

Ooh, 4.6lbs in 11 days? It's definitley possible. Stick with it 100% and I think you'll make it. I'll look out for your weight loss next week to see if you're on target.

Busy Mum said:
Ooh, 4.6lbs in 11 days? It's definitley possible. Stick with it 100% and I think you'll make it. I'll look out for your weight loss next week to see if you're on target.

I'm never anything but 100%! ;) Ooh, pressure's on now! Thanks BM.

squishymcfatterson said:
Woohoo! 5.4lb loss for me this week BM please! Delighted with that. Only 4.6lb to goal.

Brilliant squishy! Not long till goal now then! You'll be done in 2 weeks! Congrats
Makes me happy that u can still have a good loose if ur on LT for a second go! I'm planning on refeeding for December as I'm off to Paris and Xmas etc and then coming back on in jan!

nataliej said:
Brilliant squishy! Not long till goal now then! You'll be done in 2 weeks! Congrats
Makes me happy that u can still have a good loose if ur on LT for a second go! I'm planning on refeeding for December as I'm off to Paris and Xmas etc and then coming back on in jan!

Thanks a million! I know- was worried that my body would still be used to Lipotrim and that I'd have a tiny loss each week. January will be no problem to you. December sounds like a lovely month! ;)

Hi Busymum'I lost 5lbs this week.Well pleased!!!

5lbs for me this wk BM! Thank u x

squishymcfatterson said:
Thanks a million! I know- was worried that my body would still be used to Lipotrim and that I'd have a tiny loss each week. January will be no problem to you. December sounds like a lovely month! ;)

It's so reassuring To read!! I shall maintain throughout December but hoping to loose. Few pounds with exercise etc! Then I'm straight back on it in jan for 4 weeks to get to 9 stone 12 to be a size 10!! Seems like a dream ha! Congrats again ur gunna hit target before u no it and be looking smokin for Xmas! Haha I no I can't wait I have such a brilliant month planned!

Oh ladies, I hope this is the start of the 5lb club this week!

Hi Busymum'I lost 5lbs this week.Well pleased!!!

Well done Nina. Fantastic loss! I think I must have missed one of your weighs for November. I've only got 2 losses, 5lbs each time. Have I missed one?

5lbs for me this wk BM! Thank u x

Yeye, your results have been fantastic. 5lbs! OMG share your secrets please! You are doing so well, everyone must see the huge difference in you now.

Only 2lb for me this week BM little dissapointed this week wanted to reach 13 st by next weigh in but doesnt look like its going to happen,going to refeed next week and then away for 4 weeks hoping to restart in january and lose another 3 st.

Only 2lb for me this week BM little dissapointed this week wanted to reach 13 st by next weigh in but doesnt look like its going to happen,going to refeed next week and then away for 4 weeks hoping to restart in january and lose another 3 st.

Hey Starchik. I know you're disappointed but 2lbs is a good loss. You've really struggled I know on LT but just think you are off on holiday over 1 and a half stones lighter than you were. Have a great time and I'll see you back here in January.

So week 12 it is!! Drum roll….according to my scales I have lost 3 lbs!! How??! I don’t know! Normally on other diets such as WW which I’ve been on in the past when I get down to this weight it’s a nightmare to lose the rest! I used to hardly eat and exercise like mad! So pleasantly surprised and actually having thought about it…officially lost 3 stone!!! WOW!!!

However I have my pharmacy weigh in on a Monday (which always weighs me in at 3lbs heavier) and the lady who normally weighs me was off, so another lady did, she said I gained a pound! Huh? I was very constipated since last week but as I weigh daily at home I’d lost a pound up until Sunday night so not sure what her scales were saying! Senna wasn’t doing it for me and I was feeling so rough, felt so weak and tired, so took the plunge and got some dulcolax after reading around on forum. Well took 2 at 4pm as read around it takes 6 – 12 hours to work and I get up at 6am so wanted to make sure it was ‘cleared’ by then! Anyways went to the gym (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] visit this week) and at just before 7pm while on the treadmill nature called!! HAHAH!! Ran to the loo and oh my what a relief! Went home and had a long hot shower! Bliss, however my stomach was still a little tender and at around 6.30am nature called again! Feels so much better but still think stomach is a teeny weeny tender and still a bit constipated but feel SOO much better! Not sluggish and tired.

Also decided, as 3 weeks left till reefed!! WAHEY!! That I’m going to make more of an effort with the gym, try to go every other day and maximum 30 mins cardio as not to upset the diet, don’t want to be a hardcore gymmer like before, never really had a life then! I think it will help with shaping up and toning even if I may not lose as much as when people see you guess they don’t know what you weigh – as long as you look good! My stomach is really my problem area – last bit of fat to go as with most women, but really noticed a difference this morning, deffo think goal of 8st 10 which is a 7lb loss from now will make a difference, deffo not toned, but the fat will have mostly gone, and can do toning at gym after if I want. So 3 weeks to try and get to goal, if I don’t I’m not going to beat myself up over it, I will still reefed as have a few events over Xmas I have found out about recently I have to eat at as inlaws stuff and other hulabaloolaa I can’t get out of. I was planning to stay 100% over Xmas if need be but life happens, then if I need to I will blast it in January for another couple of weeks than I will. If my pharmacy won’t let me than I will slim and save it!

So that’s my Tuesday rant over, will post in November challenge today. Will be delighted with 1.5 – 2lb loss next week.

Good luck rest of the Tuesday weighers. Hope my posts don’t bore you all xx

Well done you goose 3lbs is brill and you are so close to your target weight omg you must be feeling so happy as I know how hard it has been with your inlaws but you know what you showed them best of luck for next week xx

A 4lb weigh loss for me this week BM (so that's 13 lbs in 3 weeks - very pleased!!) Thanks x

7lbs for me please BM for my double post holiday weigh in :D

Thank you so much xxx

Ms R said:
7lbs for me please BM for my double post holiday weigh in :D

Thank you so much xxx

Bloomin' fantastic! Not many people can say they lost half a stone on holiday Ms R! Well done.

Thank you so much :DSquishy, take a peek in our Tuesday losers thread, I've posted some achievements in there too

Well done galwaygirl76 on your weightloss this that's fab

Back