November Challenge

Hi busymum 5lbs weightloss this week for me :D

Mburke said:
Hi busymum 5lbs weightloss this week for me :D

Congrats mburke! Great loss x

Thank you squishymcfatterson had a hard day today as was in Dublin for the march so won't say where I ended up with my oh and kids but all I had was water because had walked out of home without my sake so waited till I got hom at 6.30 to have my second one but a great test anyway

Mburke said:
Thank you squishymcfatterson had a hard day today as was in Dublin for the march so won't say where I ended up with my oh and kids but all I had was water because had walked out of home without my sake so waited till I got hom at 6.30 to have my second one but a great test anyway

Well done! It's so tough to sit through temptation like that but it's made me realise that you can go to social events, meals etc and not pig out! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Table updated - Thursday 22/10/12 (10am)

Great losses ladies! We're all on course to complete our November challenges, let's keep it going!

Goose - 3lbs! Another fantastic loss. You're so close to goal now and those losses are not slowing down. Brilliant news for the rest of us who are still on the journey!

Galwaygirl 76 - 4lbs! Great loss, well done! Almost a stone gone! Fantastic!

Ms R - 7lbs! Half a stone gone while on holiday! Brilliant! and now into the 11's, woohoo!

Nataliej - 5lbs lost! Fantastic loss. I don't know if I've missed one of your losses but I've only got 2 results for you of 5lb each.

Mburke - 5lbs!!! Woohoo! I'm so pleased for you because you've had such a tough and emotional week. It's all that swimming you did, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get my cossie out! Well done!

Thank you busymum couldn't do it with out your support

Busy Mum said:
Great losses ladies! We're all on course to complete our November challenges, let's keep it going!

Goose - 3lbs! Another fantastic loss. You're so close to goal now and those losses are not slowing down. Brilliant news for the rest of us who are still on the journey!

Galwaygirl 76 - 4lbs! Great loss, well done! Almost a stone gone! Fantastic!

Ms R - 7lbs! Half a stone gone while on holiday! Brilliant! and now into the 11's, woohoo!

Nataliej - 5lbs lost! Fantastic loss. I don't know if I've missed one of your losses but I've only got 2 results for you of 5lb each.

Mburke - 5lbs!!! Woohoo! I'm so pleased for you because you've had such a tough and emotional week. It's all that swimming you did, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get my cossie out! Well done!

Thanks busy mum!!! Yes 1 week was 2lb the second week was 3 lb and 3 rd week 5lb :)

Thanks BM xx

Sorry Nataliej, got it now! Thanks.

Lost 8.5lb this week...So Happy :D

Thanks guys...its put me in a great mood today...im on a high...still got alot to lose but heading in the right direction x

Well done Jmason, 8lbs is brilliant. How much do you have to lose and will you be staying 100% over Christmas like a number of peeps on this forum? Maybe updating your profile with your statistics would help us with knowing how much of a journey you have and how far you've come.

4lbs for me this week. :)

Hi Busy Mum,

-4lbs for me this week. Not going to quite hit my target of 28lbs in november but my target was 20lbs at the beginning of the month so still very happy. Onwards and downwards!!!

Hi Busy Mum,

-4lbs for me this week. Not going to quite hit my target of 28lbs in november but my target was 20lbs at the beginning of the month so still very happy. Onwards and downwards!!!

Well done Mechycton, 4lbs is a great loss! 26.7lbs in 4 weeks is brilliant. Almost 2 stone gone already! You are doing so well. How much weight are you hoping to lose?

Well done Mechycton, 4lbs is a great loss! 26.7lbs in 4 weeks is brilliant. Almost 2 stone gone already! You are doing so well. How much weight are you hoping to lose?

Hi Busy Mum, I've got at leastt another 5 stone to go so it's going to take a while but am determined to do it this time and this has been a fantastic start.

Hi All,

I just had my weigh in , and I have lost two pound.
I think I have met my target for November (14)
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back