November Challenge

Hi All,

I just had my weigh in , and I have lost two pound.
I think I have met my target for November (14)
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Miss Piggy

Hi Mechycton,
Thank you .
It's this motivation that keeps me going.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Hi All,

I just had my weigh in , and I have lost two pound.
I think I have met my target for November (14)
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Well done Misspiggy, you have smashed your November challenge. 15lbs lost!!! Another stone gone and a bit of the next one.

Thank you BM,

Roll on the December challenge
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

5.2lb for me today BM! Refeeding now and looking forward to a healthy December. Thanks so much for running this challenge! X

5.2lb for me today BM! Refeeding now and looking forward to a healthy December. Thanks so much for running this challenge! X

5.2lbs loss!!!! Flipping heck Mrs that's a fantastic loss. Absolutely smashed your challenge target. Brilliant news.

5lbs for me pls x

I am gunna stay 100% over christmas cant afford not to...how do you add one ov the weight loss trackers lol but i have about 7st to loose :eek: but i feel this is the last diet i ever want to be on and i will make this one work x

Lost 3lbs this week.:)

I am gunna stay 100% over christmas cant afford not to...how do you add one ov the weight loss trackers lol but i have about 7st to loose :eek: but i feel this is the last diet i ever want to be on and i will make this one work x

Hi Jmason09. I'll be here over Christmas too! Have you joined the Christmas challenge? To add the ticker you need to go to Tickerfactory.com, then copy and paste it over your signature.

a measly half a pound of me. stayed 100%, drank loads, no exercise. WEighed 9st 1 sunday, 9st 2 yesterday and 9st 2.5 today. how did i actually put on weight? I feel so rubbish. I have also posted in the main forum. I am really teary and upset today. These last 2 weeks on LT have been too difficult for me. I ahve 2 weeks 100% left and one week refeed. If next weeks result is similar to this week than god help me please!

a measly half a pound of me. stayed 100%, drank loads, no exercise. WEighed 9st 1 sunday, 9st 2 yesterday and 9st 2.5 today. how did i actually put on weight? I feel so rubbish. I have also posted in the main forum. I am really teary and upset today. These last 2 weeks on LT have been too difficult for me. I ahve 2 weeks 100% left and one week refeed. If next weeks result is similar to this week than god help me please!

You've acheived your November challenge Mrs ;). No more tears lovely, look how far you've come. Can you do another 2 weeks? Just give me the word and I'll stick you in the Christmas challenge for the final 6.5lbs?

Only 3lb please BM. x

Only 3lb please BM. x

:argh: Hey, no only's! You have smashed your November challenge and lost 17lbs in November! That's fantastic!

You've acheived your November challenge Mrs ;). No more tears lovely, look how far you've come. Can you do another 2 weeks? Just give me the word and I'll stick you in the Christmas challenge for the final 6.5lbs?

yes actually didnt think of it as reaching my target.

3lbs ... Haven't met my November challenge but to hell with it ha!

Well done Nataliej, 3lbs is a great loss! 13lbs lost this month is still a hell of a lot of weight gone.

Well done ms r you are getting so close to your goal not long more and we will be asking where have you gone to 3lbs is brill

Back