Now I know why..

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
I've been struggling to stick to CD...

I'm PREGNANT!! :character00100:
:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Have suspected for a few days and finally did a test today..

Am OVER the moon, but had a miscarriage a few years ago - so not telling my girls yet..

Hubby is really happy as am I :) We have been hoping nature would be kind for 9 years now. :)

Seems like I'll be spending the summer, autumn and winter over in the pregnancy without pounds section! ;)

Wow, that's fantastic news!! Congratulations to you both, bet you're over the moon.. Fingers crossed for you for this time.. xx

Wow thats fantastic. Sending you big cyber congratulations. You must be over the moon XXX

Fab!! Purple Hugs I am delighted for you and you family.. love and happieness on it's way to you all :happy096:

Thanks everyone ((Hugs))

I'm so happy but can't help feeling I'm going to miss you all like mad!!!

Will be changing my fitness side of things too as had booked a riding lesson, so can't / won't do that now - I know some do ride when pregnant but not me.

And... karate.. will have to quit that too!

But... will be doing lots of swimming instead :)

Wow Purple, how exciting!! So so pleased for you, wishing you all the best and a happy, healthy pregnancy. Make sure you still pop in from time to time and (even though its aaaages away) drop us a post when baby arrives. Yay, nothing like a bit of good news to cheer my day right up :)

wat fab news ... well done hun xxx

Thanks girlies :) And don't you worry I'll be here with horrible photo's of me HUGELY fat!! lol only kidding you know I'll love every second :)
Am just glad I didn't get rid of the clothes I've shrunk out of! lol I have a lovely dress that will come in handy when bump is bigger ;)

Hubby was full of the joys of 'well at least it's a winter baby, so you don't have to sweat through the summer with a massive bump!' how sweet he is eh!! even though I'll be 4 months in july so will still feel it I'm sure, he's right :) I have always felt sorry for women 8 or 9 months in the middle of summer.
Sorry.. I'm rambling now! lol

Congratulations big hugs and good luck to the future x

:clap:

Congratulations, hun. :D

Aaah, that's fab news PH - CONGRATULATIONS!!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy and don't be a stranger! xxx

:party0038::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Back