Now to dukan...

rjg123

Silver Member
Hi all - you will see from my profile that ive bounced around all sorts of plans and diets. Have not managed to regain my focus since wedding in august and now have a panic as im going to a wedding 2 days before xmas and feel fat, fat, fat.

So ... I started attack yestetday - any tips greatfully received!!

Rach

Weds

Bk - ff greek yog
Lunch - chicken breast and cottage cheese
Tea - more chicken!!!! And sugar free jelly (god send!)
Shopping for oatbran tonight.

Thurs

Bk - sf jelly and ff yog
Lunch - eggs & tuna
Tea - chicken legs

Hello there RJG - from another newly wed struggling to get her diet mojo back...

Is this your first time on Dukan? Just that your menu is rather awfully lite, methinks. As an oldie around here, I work from the original book (where cottage cheese was not ok), but perhaps someone else will say whether it is OK on attack. The idea is to stick to fat free dairy, and the lightest is the Tesco value one, but it's not fat free...

Check out our recipe section for inspiration as you might get sick of chicken veruy quickly!

Good luck!

Ooh thanks for that - it was the tesco lighter cottage cheese but I didnt know that wasnt allowed. Need to do a big shop really - just woke up yesterday morning feeling like I needed to do something NOW! Ive suddenly developed a belly from nowhere adn hope that Dukan can shift what Im sure is ebcause of rubbish white/ refined carbs.
Will have a search through the recipes for inspiration

It might be fine now... cos things have "evolved" :rolleyes: somewhat, but it certainly wasn't in my day. How many day's attack are you doing? Your statistics don't show your current weight. I just did three.

Ive got a stone to shift so doing 4 days which i hope is right. Going to try to do PP days midweek and keep VP ones for the weekend.
Must sort stats... Im on my phone so it doesnt give full user options.

hello! Checkout the other pages for some recipes! remember to use herbs n spices and balsamic to pep up meals, tuna an a bit of balsamic is lush, would never have eaten that pre dukan! Muffin recipe useful to help u have something to munch on,take out an about. U can make quiches too ( no crust) just egg milk,onion and filling. Think the key for most is try new things and find what works for you, good luck, if u feel queasy make sure u eat, honest it sounds daft but u need to remind urself to eat to prevent feeling rubbish an drink plenty of water.

Thanks for the tips ladies - im feeling ok on attack so far, drinking plenty of water and toch wood no headache so far!
Just a question - do PP and VP have to be for whole days for it to work? I only ask as it would be easy to do pp breakkie, pp lunch and just have veggies/ salad with tea. No problem if thats no ok - maybe we do need days without veggies.

Today

Bk omlette
Lunch tuna, prawns and balsamic (thanks kirsty)
Tea - chicken in tandoori paste
Snacks - sugar free jelly

Had some extra chicken just now as i was hungry whilst hubby had chips!! I did succumb to one chip!! Argh!!! Hope that wont ruin thingd.

Had some extra chicken just now as i was hungry whilst hubby had chips!! I did succumb to one chip!! Argh!!! Hope that wont ruin thingd.

One chip will be fine honey, but don't take that as permission to always have one chip!! ;)

P x

Chip slip behind me!! On to a PV day for me today ... Not weighing myself for another week though. Im a bit of a serial weigher when i start and it really affects my mood / motivation and how i stick to a plan. Going to go off how i feel for this week and so far i feel less bloated and a bit slimmer after 3 days of attack. So my PV day...

Bk - coffee and boiled eggs
Lunch - poached salmon with leaves (drop of balsamic)
Tea - tbc

Tea was a gorgeous beef stir fry. Marinated the beef in soy, garlic, chilli, 5 spice and added carriander. Delish - loved it!!

Howdy! Glad u liked the balsamic, add a touch of spring onion, just a little. chicken/prawns and sweet n sour sauce is nice, couple of recipes, one using tomatoes for pv day one without, one chilli finely chopped, 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, 100ml water (add half first i find its too runny otherwise) 3 tbsp sweetner, 1/2 tsp of cornflour mixed with bit of water.

Mix tog, then add cornflour mixed with wate, blast in microwave for 3 mins stirring inbetween, dip ur meat in it its scrummy!!

If doing pv day there are other recipes on here, I just chop onion garlic,mushrooms,peppers ,one chilli finely chopped, 1/2 to 1 tblspoon white wine vinegar (to taste) 2-3 tablespoons sweetner, bit water, tin chopped tomatoes,,,, cornflour if needed but usually the tomatoes thickens it. Mix tog in pan simmer and serve over chicken and cauliflower rice! half cauli chopped finely microwaved for 5-7 mins until soft depends how soft hard u want ur rice! I nuke mine til soft, serve with sweet n sour or chilli over it, stick a dollop of quark ontop chilli (instead of sour cream its nice!) Hope that helps! Have u been having ur oatbran in muffins? I made porridge with mine it was sooo good!
U will loose u just gotta try make meals dukan friendly so u get used to eating cruisin an losing!
Good luck xx

Back