Dinner
falafel burgers - 3.5syns
pitta bread - HEB1
SW chips
mayo - 1syn
tomato sauce - 1syn

still peckish, had 2 choc weetabix - HEB2+HEA+2syns

Total syns

was soooo looking forward to the falafel burgers and was really disappointed :cry:

all the reviews were amazing for them, i felt like they lacked something-had to add some tomato sauce, how cultured of me :p

Last edited:
Saturday 10th September

Breakfast
got up late as some idiot was banging my door at 445 then didnt get back to sleep til 630, alarm went off for work at 730, snoozed til 845!
just grabbed a ML in work

Lunch
2 bowls of minestrone soup - FREE, was hungry after not having much brekkie!
banana

Dinner
falafel burgers in pitta with SW chips - 6.5 syns +HEB1

X factor nibbles
SW ferrero rochers - HEB2+8syns

HEA milky coffee

Total syns

Sunday 11th September

got up late and went straight to the gym - had a pathetic warm up run on the treadmill then did the kettlebells programme boot camp guy wrote out for me, gonna be sore tomorrow!

Lunch
ready brek with cinammon and honey to sweeten - HEA+HEB+ 3syns
nectarine
ML

Dinner
baked potato beans and cheese - HEB2

Total syns

really needed to go shopping today! extreme lack of fresh fruit/veg in the house

Last edited:
Monday 12th September

Breakfast
apple
fibre plus bar - HEB1

Lunch
spaghetti hoops
tesco bakery multiseed roll - 10.5syns? they only have the free from one online
B&C ML - 1syn

Dinner
chip butty - HEB2
2 quorn sausages - 2syns
"fried" egg
tomato sauce - 1syn

Total syns

Exercise
2 classes - total body, pump

had planned on making the mushroom and lentil loaf for dinner but got home too late from work so it was a quicky tea before my classes

its in the oven now for lunch tomorrow-hope it works out better than my previous attempt, have a feeling i maybe had a blonde moment then and left the egg out which would explain why it was gloop

Last edited:
Tuesday 13th September

woke up before my alarm went off this morn, you always know something is wrong when that happens!

5 mins later im on the loo and didnt leave for pretty much an hr :mad: bad times

otherwise i feel normal?!

so no breakfast today!

Lunch
crunchy bran - HEA+HEB1
(all i could manage)

Dinner
had some of the mushroom and lentil loaf i had planned to have for lunch - HEB2
(tummy still not feeling great)

WI
-1lb

Exercise
zumba and body combat

Im in the 10's!!!!!! I dont think ive ever been in the 10's lol. Think that is pretty much down to todays clear out of the systema nd lack of food, but a loss on star week all the same, whose to complain!

hopefully have a better food day tomorrow

Last edited:
Wednesday 14th September (flexi)

Breakfast
2 choc weetabix - HEA+HEB+2syns
choc sprinkles ML

Lunch
mushroom and lentil loaf - 6syns (cheese)
bite of an apple then binned it cos it was gross :sigh:

Dinner
out - thai style baked sea bass with spicy rice and veg
stole an onion ring and 2 cubes of garlic potatoes from others
warm brownie with ice cream
more wine than meant to have :rolleyes:

Total syns
? no idea

Thursday 15th September

Breakfast
weighed my cereal out then realised id left the non out of date milk i bought in the fridge in work-doh
ended up eating the remainder of the mushroom and lentil loaf - HEB1
B&C ML - 1syn

Lunch
freezer find-gobolinos north african curry - 4syns
rice

Dinner
went to my mums after zumba so i didnt have to go shopping lol
had 6 wholemeal crackerbread - HEB2
4 extra light laughing cow triangles - HEA1
caramelized onion relish - 2.5syns
banana
refreshers bar - 4syns

HEA2 - milk in tea/coffee

Exercise
zumba

Total syns

Last edited:
Friday 16th September

Breakfast
crunchy bran - HEA+HEB1

Lunch
north african curry with rice - 4syns

Dinner
noodles, onion, quorn fillet, cashews, soy sauce, honey, oyster sauce, chilli flakes, sesame oil - HEB2+4syns

Total syns

going shopping tonight-finally!
superfree will appear in my diet again! wahoo-im actually quite excited about that!

just back from shopping-what a rock and roll way to spend a fri night! even worse, its my weekend off!!! sign of old age

my shopping was over £70 :eek: then with discounts and a money off voucher came down to £60 :sigh: cant believe my bank balance and we are only half way through the month! :mad: at least i should only need to buy a top up of fruit/veg next week. why is food so expensive now?!

Last edited:
Sunday 18th September

Breakfast
brownies!
not a good start to the day, but it got rid of the last 2 and then went to the gym and got very sweaty

rest of the day will be on plan!

Late lunch/dinner
roasties, roast carrots, cabbage, gravy - 5syns

no HEs today and i cant exactly even begin to think of a tweak that would consider brownies to be a HE!

Last edited:
Monday 19th September

Breakfast
crunchy bran - HEA1+HEB1
banana

Lunch
cabbage and gravy - 4syns

Dinner
salmon in sweet chilli sauce and broc/cauli cheese - 6.5syns + HEA2

Since im not feeling great I was lazy and used some of a jar of white sauce for lasagne for the broc/cauli cheese-it was so good! Only 2 syns more than when i make the sauce with milk and cornflour-well worth it!

had some more broc/cauli cheese cos it was so yummy! - 2.5syns

free ML

fibre plus bar - HEB2

Total syns

had to cancel my exercise classes tonight as i have a very attractive cough and sexy voice, breathing is difficult enough as it is lol

Last edited:
Tuesday 20th September

I feel worse today! Every single muscle in the body aches and ive completely lost my voice. So bed it is-the cat thinks it great me not being at work! My appetite appears to be unaffected! Luckily I have the leftover food from last night and also made a big pot of soup last night so no efort required on that front

Breakfast
banana

Lunch
broc/cauli cheese with sweet chilli sauce salmon - 9syns + HEA

Dinner
potato and leek soup
bap - HEB

Total syns

Not going to WI, sneaky peek looks like sts or possibly 1/2 gain which im actually extremely happy with considering sat and breakfast on sun!

Have lots of goodies planned for this weeks menus and dont think ive any off plan things this weekend so should hopefully have a good WI next week. Few EE days coming up to mix things up a bit

Wednesday 21st September

Breakfast
ready brek with cinnamon and sugar - HEA+HEB+ 2syns

Lunch
potato and leek soup
2 plums

Dinner
roasted tomatoes, garlic and chillis blitzed down to make a sauce with prawns, crab and linguine - 1syn (sugar to calm down the chilli!)

mango

Total syns

something very strange has happened, i think my stomach has shrunk, i defo cant handle the portions i used to have-its a sad sad day!

didnt exactly have 1/3 SF with each meal today, but over the course of the day i think it wouldve been fine

Last edited:
Thursday 22nd September

feeling a lot better today, think i will actually make it into work tomorrow if my voice decides to make an appearance

Breakfast
branflakes with sliced banana on top - HEA+HEB
(1/3-1/2 SF)

Lunch
crab and prawn linguine - 1syn
(1/4 SF)

Dinner
grilled salmon fillet, steamed carrots, broc and cauli
(2/3-3/4 SF)

100g ben and jerrys caramel chew chew - 14syns

Total syns

Last edited:
Friday 23rd September

Breakfast
bran flakes with sliced banana on top - HEA+HEB
(1/3-1/2 SF)

Lunch
potato and leek soup
(3/4 SF)
B&C ML- 1syn

Dinner
sausage casserole type concoction made in the slow cooker ie use up random veg in the fridge to put off shopping!
onion, red pepper, yellow pepper, carrots, tomatoes, celery, tinned tomatoes, paprika, garlic, quorn sausages - was a bit on the watery side so bunged some cous cous in at the end to mop it up - 2 syns
(1/2 SF min)

hot choc - 2.5syns

Total syns

Last edited:
Saturday 24th September

slept in and was running late for work so no breakfast - didnt even have time to grab a banana and yogurt!

Lunch
leftover sausage crap - really not doing it for me but seems such a waste to throw it out - 2syns
banana
ML
1 plum-other 1 went in the bin!

Dinner
veg soup made with veg from the fruit and veg shop wrapped up in newspaper :D just like it should be! i honestly dunno what supermarkets do to veg to make it taste so boring in comparison!
a pear

X-factor snack
cheese toastie - HEA1+HEB*2
milky hot choc - HEA2+3syns

Total syns

changed to a green day to allow for 2nd HEB for toastie rather than synning it

Last edited:
Sunday 25th September

Brunch
"fried" "potato bread" and eggs - 2syns tomato sauce

Dinner
ended up randomly going out with my aunt and 2 cousins, i had no choice on the menu, only non meat thing was fish and chips! so took the batter off bar a teeny tiny wee bit, swapped my peas (dont like them) for my cousins cabbage (she didnt like) so had fish minus batter, chips and cabbage-rather strange combination! only had a few chips say 6 syns for oil? fish can be HEB*2 and 3 syns? for cabbage as i think there was a bit of butter on it

Munchies
veg soup

Total syns
11ish

Monday 26th September

Breakfast
crunchy bran-HEA+HEB1

Lunch
veg soup
a mango
B&C ML-1syn

Dinner
quorn lasagne - HEB2+4syns

Exercise
total body and body pump class

Total syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 27th September

Breakfast
2 choc weetabix - HEA+HEB1+2syns

Lunch
veg soup

Dinner
lasagne - HEB2+4syns

Exercise
zumba and body combat

WI
-1.5lbs

Total syns

thought i wouldve lost more with not having weighed in last week but its still in the right direction

loads of people at zumba came up to me and said i looked loads skinnier since last there 2 weeks ago so that 1.5lbs must have made some difference! will measure myself tomorrow morning to see if ive magically lost inches

Wednesday 28th September

Breakfast
crunchy bran - HEA1+HEB1

fibre plus bar - HEB2

Lunch
baked potato, beans and cheese - HEA2

Dinner
chinese fake away - sweet and sour (free recipe from recipe section) half and half (SW chips obviously and rice) quorn chicken dippers (1/2 syn each*5) prawn crackers (20g=5.5syns)

free sweet and sour sauce = rank!
swift change to gravy half and half - 4 syns

had the munchies-ended up eating the rest of the prawn crackers, whoopsie = 11 syns

Exercise
kettlebells

Total syns
slap my wrists

Last edited:
Back