Breakfast
beans and cheese on toast - HEA1.5+HEB*2

Lunch
roasted toamato and pepper soup
ML
banana

Dinner
veggie version of britmums chicken katsu with half n half :D - 5syns
(rice, chips, quorn chicken dippers, veg stir fry-baby sweetcorn, onion, beansprouts, bamboo shoots, pepper, curry sauce (hidden veg-carrot, onion and courgettes) also added coconut milk)

out to the pub tonight, really cant be bothered and would rather be staying in but i havent been out in 3 weeks now so I guess I should get up off the sofa and get in the shower and make myself look pretty

Total syns
tbc

Last edited:
Ooh Katsu sounds amazing would never have thought of using quorn nuggets! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was well good! You should try it. Although a certain young man was complaining about my garlic breath later :p I told him it was too yummy for me to care :cool:

today has been way over syns, im teething and the only thing that would make it feel better was a maccy d's milkshake ;) maybe the fact that i can barely open my mouth will stop be eating over the next few days (somehow i doubt it!)

Monday 26th March

What a beautiful day, i sat outside in work to eat my lunch (on the ground since they have decided to remove all the pallets i used to sit on, im just so glamorous!)

And my tooth isnt hurting me as much today. Horray. My ear on that side is sore and ive a banging headache, im assuming that is vaguely related. Why on earth do we get wisdom teeth anyway?! I was doing perfectly fine with the teeth i already had.

Breakfast
banana
ML

Lunch
spaghetti hoops
petit pain - 8syns

belvita - 3 syns

Dinner
leftover katsu curry - 3 syns

Exercise
total body

Total syns

Last edited:
i have tried writing proper food diary and it keeps shutting down so brief update - usual stuff for brekkie, poached egg on toast for lunch and salt and chilli prawns with stir fry and noodles for dinner on tues - well yum! Also tried peanut hifi bar in group - now im not the biggest peanut fan in the world but boy that tastes damn fine!

Put on half a lb so not too bad considering the "medicine" required on sunday

wednesday usual fruit and yogurt for brekkie, baked potato with beans and cheese for lunch and quick tea of poached egg on toast as i had to rush out for a hot date where he forced me to eat ice cream ;) id only had 2 syns up until then so not too bad

Thursday 29th March

Breakfast - banana, yogurt, apple
Lunch - cheese and broc pasta n sauce HEA+HEB1 (extra cheese)
Snack - yogurt, pear
Dinner - sausage chips and egg 1syn
belvita - 11syns

total syns - 12

Friday 30th March

Breakfast - activia, banana, pear
Snack - activia
Lunch - cheese toastie HEA1+HEB*2
Dinner - carrot and chickpea tagine with cous cous 1/2 syn
Oops - few miniature heros, tiny lindt bunny and 2 choc/oaty biccies (no idea on syns but too many!)

Tagine was well good! Would def recommend it - Moroccan Carrot and Chickpea Tagine - Vegetarian Tagine Recipe Plenty left over to dip into over next few days and few portions for freezer too

Last edited:
Hi! Just been reading through your diary!
Your doing so well! Lots of ideas! How much did you lose so far?

Thanks, 8st so far, just a few more lbs which are proving rather difficult to shift to go. Taking the scenic route with them lol

Had to hoke threw my wardrobe looking for work clothes that werent just as wintery with the good weather. Found a size 14 dress, chucked it on and it drowned me! It was tight last time wore it. Another thing to go on ebay lol

Did you do SW from the beginning!

8stone is so inspiration!
Well done!

And it must feel amazing getting rid of size 14 clothes :)

Yes lost it all with SW, started Jan 2010 so been slow but as frustrating as that is at times I think its probably the best way to do it. Well first 5 1/2 st fell off in the first year (1.5lbs a week). I love my food and cooking so SW really suits me. Ive a new cookbook ordered-very excited about it lol. Cant wait to try some new stuff out.

Slow is the best way! Your body is in control and your mind is making all the mental changes at the same time. The one thing with loosing it slowly is that it's hard to see the changes. Until one day you try on a pair of old trousers and they drop to the floor lol

I hope you like your new book

right, 3.5lbs on, time to show my body who is boss and kick that gains ass!

gonna get a meal plan done for next week or so and make a shopping list as ive nothing bar a few oranges and a mouldy cucumber in my fridge!

there must be some thing in the air i gained 5lb :eek: so hoping 2 will be gone this thursday, so hope tomorrow is a good day :)

Back