NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Wish I was 28 again... Or even 30 again lol.... You really do look amazing x

Thanks, you look fantastic yourself...gotta love slimming world :D

My NSV was tonight at class, wearing a new top (2 sizes smaller than when I joined), and a pair of jeggings that used to be far too small and are now baggy, my consultant and the rest of my class all commented that they could really see a difference. I was delighted as it wasn't something that my C said and everyone just agreed, people just kept coming up to me and telling me I look younger, and they can see the weight falling off me. I was so chuffed, I came home and dug out some old pictures just to see if they were filling me full of nonsense.

Hi there. I just want to say you look gr8 & congrats on the losses. You really do look younger. Kp up the gd work :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

My NSV was tonight at class, wearing a new top (2 sizes smaller than when I joined), and a pair of jeggings that used to be far too small and are now baggy, my consultant and the rest of my class all commented that they could really see a difference. I was delighted as it wasn't something that my C said and everyone just agreed, people just kept coming up to me and telling me I look younger, and they can see the weight falling off me. I was so chuffed, I came home and dug out some old pictures just to see if they were filling me full of nonsense.

Wow you look amazing,well done.Keep this up & you could end up in the SW magazine :)

you look amazing in the photos! Such a change - WOW! Well done xx

Went to order a new wedding ring today as mine is too big and they can't re-size it easily, and it would mean losing the engraving on the inside. I have gone from a size S to an M, so 5 sizes smaller!

I will now wear my original wedding and engagement rings on the middle finger of my right hand and have the new plain band on my wedding finger. I didn't want to just put the too big ones away.

My wedding rings far too big too i bought a cheap wedding band in the right size n it keeps my other rings in place!

you look amazing in the photos! Such a change - WOW! Well done xx

Thanks anju, it's a fantastic feeling. When you have so much to lose, it's tough to keep motivated as the amount to weight you have to lose before people notice can be so daunting. It's great to have hit that point and to be able to prove to myself that people aren't just telling me what I want to hear :D

Not only slimmer but SOOO much younger! Well done you! X

Just opened the door to my window cleaner and he was genuinely shocked at how much weight I had lost and said how well I looked!!!

After just over a year of searching since graduation I was offered my first ever permanent job today. With a yearly salary and everything. I start tomorrow (and get to go to group after work) :)

After just over a year of searching since graduation I was offered my first ever permanent job today. With a yearly salary and everything. I start tomorrow (and get to go to group after work) :)

Well done & good luck x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Having my resting heart rate drop from 72 bpm a month ago to 66bpm now. Seeing how quickly my heart rate recovered when moving between exercise, and after the gym today :) I don't seem to be losing inches at the moment so knowing it is doing my heart some good is really bloody motivating

Been to frankies and bennys and didn't get wedged in at the booth. Last time I went, at Christmas, the table was cutting into my stomach. Today there was loads of room in between!

It was great. The feeling kept me focused on staying good and making good choices. I had a low calorie crab salad, dressing on the side. It was delicious.

Back