NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Buying a pair of size 14 jeans that fit perfectly :)

Took the same style skirt into the changing room at Next in three sizes.
The 12 and 10 were too big. The 8 was a bit tight, but I got into it and the zip does up!!

Also went for a bra fitting at M&S. Last time I was measured I was a size 14/16 and took a 36E bra.
Now I`m a 34F. Never been an F cup in my life, not even at my biggest!!
Don`t get it really but I`m not complaining :D

Great to hear all these NSVs!! I've haven't got a NSV yet but there's a dress hanging in my cupboard waiting to be worn for Xmas that has been hanging in there for the past 4 years!! THIS YEAR IM WEARING THAT DRESS!!
All your NSVs are very inspirational!!

Xx

Got my tree trunk calves into skinny jeans, usually normal jeans are tight on my calves!

yay!!!!! I can relate to that

I have finally gone down a size in my jeans, been waiting since June for it and now it's finally happened. I could cry I'm so happy:)

Excellent... such a great feeling

Was eating dinner, leaning on the table "ooh, what's that poking out of my arm?"... I can actually see muscle definition in my arm - didn't realise I had actual muscle :8855:

Despite being in work from 7.30 to 6.30 because of a meeting, and being starving on the way home, I didn't go to McDonalds (which is what I really fancied!) and I came home and had some soup and a SW scotch egg!

Well done, be proud... I didn't and ended up eating most of a portion of crisscuts meaning I'm down 9syns - that's one less glass of red this weekend!! Boo.

I can now comfortably wear size 18 jeans/trousers!!!!! Without having to lie on the bed to get into them!!!!! lol x

A shirt I got as a gift from my aunt 3 years ago, It never fit me before and now it fits me perfectly. The only bad thing, it may soon be too big!

Not much to brag about but it's a bit of a turn around for me. My horse riding instructor told me this evening that I keep getting smaller and smaller and do I know when I'm going to stop? I told him at 12st and he looked at me funny and went "but you can't be much off that now surely?" I almost hugged him and I don't care if he was just flattering me in the manner of "the customer is always right". He does keep lecturing me about eating disorders and knowing when to stop dieting which is a novelty to me and if I've ever had an eating disorder, it's been too much eating rather than not enough

Back