Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Great work on losing 2lbs.

I set my initial weight based on the BMI tables and aimed around 23 (which is where I am now)

Just looked at the Ideal weight link that Little Red sent through and it said 119lbs for my age etc....seems way too low for me.

I decided on a size that I was happy with - and now that I am there, I am concentrating on staying there and just toning up more. xx

Well done on that 2lbs and being over half way

Can't help with the goal weight as never been with shouting distance of one!!

Good luck

M

Thank you : Tracey, LittleRed, LRO and M:)

I am asking about the goal weight because I am confused with my own target. I am wondering maybe I have set it too low.

I setting myself a goal of loosing 1lbs upcoming week because I don't want to push myself too hard and this week I got more socializing to do:)

Off for a snooze. Will catch up with all diaries later

Your doing so well, a real inspirationxx

Thanks Ugg.

I had a bit of a diet disaster last night but now I am back on track. Nothing exciting going on, busy day doing housework and assignments. Bit grumpy today because I dont like Mondays and coming back to the weekly routine. Hope everyone is having nice day.

Hey don't worry bout Sunday hun you can pull it back wiv all your exercising ;o)

Like u I hate Mondays too even though i don't work on a Monday - usually got a tip to clear up after weekend of everyone home!

Gawd!! Ideal weight? I am gonna settle for between 10st 10 and 11 st. Anymore and i would look like a hag! Everyone is different - I'd be a size 10 then more or less. I'm the kind of person who needs a bit of spare beef around me:p I have to be realistic and choose a weight i can happily maintain - Don't wanna live my life in a permanent diet struggle:rolleyes:

Congrats on your over the stone weightloss - I really must try harder ;)

well done on your 2lbs and total of over a stone now - thats wonderful! :D

how was Duplicity then? did you go see it? hope your italian was nice and that you enjoyed it - you deserved it after such a brill WI :D xxx

Hey don't worry bout Sunday hun you can pull it back wiv all your exercising ;o)

Like u I hate Mondays too even though i don't work on a Monday - usually got a tip to clear up after weekend of everyone home!

Back on track today. Know what you mean by a tip to clear up!

Well Done you thats a great result.
Keep up the good work xx

I will do my best! Need to get rid of these binges on sunday nights!

Gawd!! Ideal weight? I am gonna settle for between 10st 10 and 11 st. Anymore and i would look like a hag! Everyone is different - I'd be a size 10 then more or less. I'm the kind of person who needs a bit of spare beef around me:p I have to be realistic and choose a weight i can happily maintain - Don't wanna live my life in a permanent diet struggle:rolleyes:

Congrats on your over the stone weightloss - I really must try harder ;)

Thanks Jaxie. Yeh, I am thinking about that whole life on a diet thing. Very confused at the mo because most of girls here knows their targets or size they want to be and I dont. I have put that 120lbs on my goal more as a challenge to see can I do it than a desire to be that weight. Sorry if I dont make sense. I might just think too much about weight!

well done on your 2lbs and total of over a stone now - thats wonderful! :D

how was Duplicity then? did you go see it? hope your italian was nice and that you enjoyed it - you deserved it after such a brill WI :D xxx

The movie was good. And italian turned into a diet disaster:sigh: but was well worth it:)

Thank you for all your comments:)

Today 100% back on track. Earned 3 AP and went to shops and bought some dumbells so can do more excercises:)

I have been using that fibresure thing for over a week now and dont see any results, anyone got any experience with it?

Next week I am off for a little holidays to see my parents . Hate idea of gaining so will work hard to get back the same weight I go. It will be difficult with no minimins and Mums cooking to achieve this but will try!

Hi Nuneczka, just found your diary - you're doing really well and over half way already - Well done! I have a rough idea of target weight/size but will play it by ear and see how I feel closer to the time rather than risk feeling disappointed if I dont reach it. Good luck with this week and fingers crossed for your mini holiday to your parents and coping with your mums cooking!

Thanks Jax. I will need a lot of will power not to put that stone back when at my Mums:)

At college today and having a productive day. Yesterday didnt do my plan, but today I what I had planned and maybe will do what I should have done yesterday. Thinking now, shall I do it now or shall I go home and have an hour long date with Davina and her bodyworkout dvd..hmmm

Oh, had a pick on scale this morning ( I know I am bad!) and got 3lbs more than on Sun... Can one night binge affect me so much? Hope it will go away by this Sunday WI. Not hoping anymore for a 1lbs less. Praying for STS!

Just remember my 5lbs that came and went in just 4 days....its the killer carbs - and if you were at the Italian, there were probably loads of them!!

As M says, transient weight gain...it will be gone again shortly. Its certainly not fat...you would have had to eat nearly 10,000 calories more than you burned off for that to happen...and even at an Italian restaurant, that would be a tall order. xx

Hi still trying to catch up on all the diaries from the weekend, belated congratulations on your 2lb loss this week, well done you are doing so well. Its a great feeling when you lose the first stone isn't it!!

When you going to your mum's, how long you away for?? x

Hiya you know what we say about SP's now naughty!!:p

Im sure that will be gone soon enough,good luck for the w/end xx

Thanks. Hopefully it will be gone by Sunday:)

Last night OH took me out as a surprise. We went to the nice pub in the dales and had relaxing evening. Don't think I stayed within my points but made wise choices: soup to start and starter portion of fish cake with salad for a main. No dessert!

All day at college today. Got my tuna salad ready!

Have a good day all. Will catch up on diaries later on:)

Wow, you did well last night with choices - well done!

I am sure that 5lbs is a mis conception. I have everything crossed that you have a good WI. Good luck!

Good choices on the meal out and taking a tuna salad. You sound right on track, that weight gain will be off and more besides by your weigh in

M

Back