Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Hope youre having a good day x

Thanks. Sunshine made me feeling more optimistic and less lazy:)

You need a strict timetable hun ~ one which breaks it down to chunks at a time or as you say all assingments will need doing at once!

Hope your having a good day diet wise ;o)
x

Diet wise perfect (saved 2 points) but academic wise day was rubbish. You are right, I need to break all into small tasks, get on with it and start ticking what is out of the way. Going to do it tonight and big start tomorrow!

Hope you're still on track and that those assignments are getting done.

M

Thanks M. Did a bit today but still long way before me. The only thought which keeps me going is that from 6th May I will have 12 weeks holidays:)

Hope everyone had good day and all WI left you feeling positive:)

I went for a ride after college and enjoyed sunshine and warm weather. Got a bit behind today with my physio exercises today so better go and do it twice now because I got an appointment tomorrow. Cant wait to be back to my 100% and running again!

Oh, btw it has been two weeks since my last drink! Don't think I got a drinking problem, oh, no. Just on my knee medicine and cannot enjoy the usual glass of wine in the evening. It is so points efficient - not drinking:)

Off to do my exercises!

Hi

Well done on all your outdoor activities over the last few days, how good is it to finally see some sunshine?? We've even got sunshine here in Scotland, this could possibly be our summer ha!! so really should enjoy it!! x

Hi

Well done on all your outdoor activities over the last few days, how good is it to finally see some sunshine?? We've even got sunshine here in Scotland, this could possibly be our summer ha!! so really should enjoy it!! x

You are right Joanne. First when I came to the UK I was suprised that in first warm day in April girls were wearing summer dresses and sandals. But now I do understant:) Here you just make the most of the sunshine no matter what month it is because in summer is cold and you ending up wearing the uggs:)
Don't get me wrong. I love weather in the UK:)

Where you from originally?? Somewhere nice and warm im guessing?? xx

Yup it does take some getting used to!! Still not quite sure im used to it and ive never been anywhere else, ha! Anyway, long may it continue!!
x

The spring is finished in Yorkshire and sunshine is gone:(

At home today. Had my half an hour date with Davina:) and going to do some college work now.

Was very tempted to have a little sneaky peaky on a scale this morning but didn't do it:) Hope to be rewarded with bigger loss for not sneaky peaky:)

Have a good day everyone!

Yayyyy well done you for getting down to do your college work and for Davina date ;o)

Its all about making ourselves do these things ~ cuz once their done we feel much better.

x

You were right - damm those curly wurlys at 2.5 pts

Thanks for looking out for me

Hope you having a good day xx

Thanks girls:)

Day gone very quickly for me and a bit annoyed I didnt do everything what I have planned. I think I just hoped to do too much.

Going to cook dinner now and later off to tesco do a bit of shopping.

Tomorrow I wont be online much - going out for lunch and cinema with friend and hopefully I will stick to my points.

Planning to go to Nandos and have chix in pita plus green salad. Am i right to point it 5.5 points? Any better ideas for point low lunch at Nandos?

Hiya

Just been looking on the Nando website as I'm off there soon too. The Chicken Breast fillet wrap is 10 points ... am I looking at the wrong thing?

T
xx

Twigs, there is something called chicken breast in pita and I think it should be low in points. I would love that wrap but dont have 10 points:(

yeah breast pitta with med spice is 7, thats what I always have! So yummy!

Thank you Ladies:) Is it with mayo or without? And I am going to have nandos green salad - I think it is free, is it?

Back