Nuneczka's Food Diary

A bit boring day today. Went for a short walk but the rest of the day was in and I felt like snacking all the time! Had two pints of sf jelly to prevent a big binge!:eek:

b: toast with ww jam 1
skinny cappuccino 1

l: chix leg no skin 5
potatoes 1
veg

s: fruit salad 1.5
0 point soup

d: 2 toast 1.5
creamy mushroom 1.5
muller yog 1.5

and plenty of jelly in between! will count 1 point for jelly 1 as it was 64 kcal worth!

And french fries small packet 1
So 16/18. Two points saved today toward next week:)

Last edited:
2 ibs fab loss well done, 0 point soup yummo! going to add curry powder to the soup next time to give it a kick.

I use my wii fir for exercise, My fitness coach is good. If you don't have a wii, Tae bo dvd billy blanks is a very good workout.

Hope you enjoy your week, sounds very busy and yummy food so enjoy :O)

Thanks mommyB. Trying to make things a bit exciting so I stick to diet.

Ugg:I got a wii fit but not sure why i am not using it. Kids playing on it quite often and I got my own profile but after trying it few times I am forgetting to use it. Bad excuse! What do you usually do on wii fit? How do you count exercises points from it?

Today managed to save 4 points toward Wednesday:)

b: porridge 2

l: 2 slices pf nimble 1.5
ham 1.5
salad 0
green veg 0 point soup 0

s: melon 1.5
yog 0.5
coffee 0.5
cake 1

d: jacket potato 2.5
coleslaw 0.5
3 turkey rashers 1.5
yog 1

14/18:D

Exercises: Davina's DVD body sculpt part+legs+abs in total 70min. On top of this I have been cleaning windows outside for 40 min and that got me sweaty!

I've brought a game called my fitness coach about £17, you can do cardio, upper/lower body workouts, yoga and I think there is something else. I normally do 30 min cardio and count that as 3ap same as areobics. If you have a fitness ball/weights/step box the fitness coach will work them into your routine ( I don't use any of these so you don't need to buy them) When you set up your profile you add your weight/measurments and heart rate and each week you do a test to see if you've improved. I enjoy it the routine on cardio can be a bit boring but I feel like I'm working out.

On the wii fit game I do the step rountine then step freestyle while watching telly and then jogging freestyle again while watching the box. Depending on how long you've been on your wii depends on what games you've unlocked!

Now that I've bored you to death I'm off to bed lol.
Good luck any more questions just shout xx

Hi

Just popping in to say well done on your 2lbs loss this week! Well done you! and your menus look lovely, taking some ideas (which is always helpful!) Good luck with your week ahead, don't worry about eating out too much, just enjoy

x

Thanks Ladies:) For next week I am hoping for STS:)

Ugg: Sounds good that fitness coach. I will have a look at second hand game shop or amazon for it. I read many positive reviews of wii fit from ladies on minimins and I think I should give it a go. At the mo I am doing Davina's workout but I am afraid I will get bored soon. Still having for physio and green light from the doctor to go back to my running routine but until that happens I need something else to burn my kcal and that wii fit step sounds just perfect!

Thank you for an advice:)

It feels more like a game than exercise to me. I have to have a closer look at it this week and will be able to tell you more. I bet your girls will love it. At mine kids play it very often and love when I join them for competitions:)

Bad day today but managing not to snack!

s: grapefruit 1
coffee 0.5

l: 2 slices of nimble 1.5
creamy mushrooms 1
pear 0.5
0 point soup 0

s: ww cake 1

d: spag bolo 6
yog 0.5
cup of sf jelly 0

14/18 :)

Planned to jump a bit with Davina today but didn't feel like it and had a bath instead! Lazy me!:eek:

Feeling really fed up today:(

b: porridge 1.5

s: 2 satsuma 0.5

l: oak roast salmon salad 3

s: 0 point soup
2 apples 1

d: herrings 2?
sea bream with salad 7?
2 very small scoops of vanilla ice creams 5?
3 G+slim T 2?
calvados 1?
glass of wine 3

26/18:sigh:

Saved 11 points between Sun-Tues so not too bad. I was trying to go for the healthiest things on the menu.

Last edited:
Hey sorry you're feeling fed up! I think its one of the not so perks of ww, lots of fed up days. Hope it passes soon, enjoy your dinner out 2nite x

Hey sorry you're feeling fed up! I think its one of the not so perks of ww, lots of fed up days. Hope it passes soon, enjoy your dinner out 2nite x

Thanks Joanne! Feeling much better today:) I am proud of myself today. Last night I managed not to binge when got home. Had 2 apples instead of sweets:)

So one "not ww friendly" day behind me:)
Tonight is sushi and I have already planned and pointed what I am going to have. I am such a good girl:innocent0002:
Don't laugh at my menu today. It is far from perfect but my bf really wanted curry for lunch:)

b: apple 0.5

l: chix curry, very small rice 9.5??

s: 0 point soup

d: sushi 5
champagne 6?
cake 3

24/18 so 6 points over gain! Will have 3 less tomorrow and 3 less on Sat. Do you think it is a good idea?

I am not even trying to write what I had today. Million points are in my tummy at the mo:( I have written off today. Tomorrow I am back on track.

I wouldn't worry about it!! You've definately got the right attitude, write it off then start again fresh the next day! Keep up the good work

x

Back on track today:) WI tomorrow morning so we will see...

s: banana 2

l: bagel with mushrooms 3
yog 1
cake 1

s: yog 1

d: salmon sandwich 5
plenty of jelly 0.5

15.5/18:) Hoping for STSs tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend:)

Hope goes well with WI:D I'm on nights and my body clock is up the left:mad:. Not sure at what time my new day starts re points but trying not to go over too much!!

Good luck:)

Thanks JaxieD!

WI went well and got STS this week! I am very happy with it because I had plenty to eat and drink:)

Aiming for 2 lbs to loose this week:)

Will type in later on menu for today.

Back