Nuneczka's Food Diary

I know I'm a little late, but well done on getting to your stone off!! :happy096:

I know I'm a little late, but well done on getting to your stone off!! :happy096:

Managed to put some back on :copon:already but hope to be back to this result on Sunday:)

Sunday is still 3 whole days away if you stick with it you will def sts or even have a loss, I have every faith in you :O

Sunday is still 3 whole days away if you stick with it you will def sts or even have a loss, I have every faith in you :O

Thanks Hayley! :D

Today 100% on plan. Have to add only small bag of crisps for 1point to my menu so 15/18:)

hey hun!
Well done with ur stone off!!

thanks for the soup recipe! im gona try that one next althoug wanted to ask u if its ok to make the soup withiut mustard? im not a big fan! also how does that effect the points?

Today 100% on track (so far:))

b: oats 2

l: sandwich with creme cheese 2
salad 0
soup 0

s: coffee 1
2 pink and whites 1
apple 0.5

d: risotto 3.5 with chix 1, prawns 1 and chorizo 1
yog 1
jelly 0

14/18:) felt pickish so was snacking on veg all day (carrots and whole cucamber)

Your dinner choices sound lovely! And well done you for snacking on veg am impressed a whole cucumber in one day ;o)

Had a good day foodwise:) In this distasterous week it is good feeling to manage one day 100% (so far)

b: 2 ww toast 1.5
ww jam 0.5

s: big jelly 0.5

l: ham sanwdich 2
coleslaw 0.5
spinnach soup 0

s: coffee 0.5
cake 1.5

d: scramble eggs 3
ham 0.5
yogurt 2
crisps 1.5
chocolate 4

18/18

Last edited:
Yesterday:

b: toast 2
yog 2.5

l: lasagne plus veg 6.5
fruit salad 1.5

s: coffee 1
cake 1

d: ham sandwich 2
soup 0
coleslaw 0.5
17 plus one 99 ice cream not sure how many points.

Official restart not until (wi on sunday) Monday but decided to try to stick to points now.

b: yog 1

s: 2 apples 1

l: melon and ham 4
snack jacks 1.5

d: rice 3.5
bolognese 2
yog 2

15/18 and endless 0 point soup:) Might have a ice cream later on.

I am here:) Hi Sona:)
I know I neglected my food diary but been eating rubbish so too ashamed to type in:)
Menu for today:

b: scramble eggs 2

l: creamy mushroom on toast 3
yog 1
soup 0

s: pink and white plus coffee 1

d: ww meal 5.5
brocoli 0
jelly 0.5
apple 0.5
14/18 trying to pay some back for yesterday but if i am hungry I will eat them. Earned 5AP:)

nuneczka!! :0 oh u scared me there i thought i was alone!! lolz

u know what i havent had scrammbled egg in ages!! wasnt sure how to point them!

Do u have 1 eggor two? are they medium and what do u cook them in? oil, spray oil... butter?

I made the cauliflower soup by the way, added chopped peppers and a hand full of chedder cheese to it! was reallly nice!! ive pointed it at 1 due to cheese alsthough it was only a handfull for the whole pot might aswell be safe than sorry!

I actually went 2 points over last night due to a pizza binge! but as id done exercise earlier on i think i was coverd!

Done my menu for the day now hope i an stick to it!
C u later xx

Swapped few things in todays menu but point wise stayed the same. Had G+T instead of an apple and pink and white:)

Wednesday:

b: shredies with milk 3

s: half a grapefruit 1

L: ham and lf cheese sandwich 3.5
salad 0
0 point soup

d: ww meal 4.5
salad 0
yog 1
jelly 0.5

14/18 if hungry will have something but hoping to save 8 points (tue+wed) so when OH back on Thursday can have a nice meal:)

EDIT: earned 3AP

Last edited:
Well done on getting right back on track:). Love your new photo - you look completely different than the last one!! (both very pretty of course:p)

I'm back on course today as well (forever however long that lasts!!:sigh:)

Today good day so far:)

b: banana 1.5

l: ham sandwich 2
soup 0
plum 0.5

d: plaice 1.5
new potatoes 2
veg 1
ww pud 3.5
wine 5.5:)

18/18 and earned 5AP - 60 min cardio with Maya.

Trying to stay focused on WW points

Hi:

I just joined minimins and am glad to see I'm not alone. I don't have far to go but also have fallen off counting points, so am starting again.

My day:

Whole Wheat English muffin (2 pts)
Neufchatel (2)
Tomato

Banana (1) snack

Salad (7)

Ravioli stuffed with spinach, Feta, artichokes (7)
Brussel sprouts (2) as prepared
Feta (1/4 c) (3)

I went a little over my points this day by 4 points so have used my extra 35 points per week. My daily points are 20.

I see that you have daily points of 18. I have WW at home version and the points given go only as low as 20. What weight do the 18 points correspond to? Just curious.

Back