NV for chilli?

ItIsLucy

Hi!
I apologise if this is on here somewhere - I have searched!
Could anyone help me with the nutritional values for the chilli packs? Is it the same as spag bol? On the s&s website it only seems to have spag bol not chilli?
I'm doing Exante but ordered a couple of sample meal packs from s&s. Am using MyFitnessPal to keep track of what I'm eating - can I just track the chilli as spag bol?
On another note - why is cauliflower not on the allowed veggie list for s&s?

I'm not sure about the chilli nutritional values as it's pretty new and not on the list I have. I would track it as spag bol. I'm also not sure why cauliflower isn't on the list either. I must admit I do have cauliflower. I look at the Atkins induction list plus the S&S list and use them as a guide. I try to keep the veggies to around 50 calories and approx 6g of carbs.

email

You could drop them an email - they are excellent at customer support and I'm sure they'd get back to you quickly.

Got a very speedy response from Rob at s&s. NV for chilli attached. Also he said that they're revising their veggies list and it's fine to have boiled cauliflower.

Attachments

• image-4043153650.jpg
    image-4043153650.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 38
Oh yum! Cauliflower!

Just put florets of raw cauliflower into food processor until it has rice like texture. Then put in bowl, cover and microwave for about 4 mins.

Nice to know we can have colli... I love it.

Would be brilliant if they brought a vlcd cheese sauce to go with the cauliflower Mmmm i so miss cauliflower cheese fgs.

Glad we can have it i tetered on a mixed pack of that and broccoli the other day but thought no am not allowed lol.

I have the cauli already which is just as well as I managed to order a mixed pack of cauli and broccoli from the supermarket this week when I thought it was just broccoli! :)

Back