O/T: Mixed signals.... how do I read them?!

My touchy feely extended to stroking his stomach, and laying my arm across it. I can't make a first move, has to be him! I didn't because he didn't. If he didn't because I didn't and I didn't because he didn't I'm going to laugh! That we'd only just actually met probably paid a big factor. He's also this really lovely guy, true gentleman type person, so think he'd be wary of stuff. I don't mean as in sex, but just not wanting to push it in any way.

You need to react to the body language he's giving off next time your 'close' again ie. lying on the bed.... Some guys are as shy as some girls... he obviously wanted you to make a move on him

Go for it! .. he wont reject ya..its a man :D

Take a look at me, I'd reject me! lol

Guess we'll just have to see what happens if he visits me.

Yeah but there was nowhere else to sit in his room. I don't understand what would have changed from sat night/sunday morning to sunday evening really!

but you were cuddles up...

if i were you i'd jump his bones and get stuck in..but thats me and you are you :D going from experience (ashamed to say i have plenty lmao) blokes will 'go' for it.. if he wasnt interested youd KNOW!!!!! i mean REALLY know.. he wouldnt be texting at all....

But if he's interested in friends he'd text. And he's not going to suddenly stop texting, he's not that much of a dick! lol

Maybe I don't know him, who knows! Bah humbug to it all!

ive met several guys online, if he wasnt interested honest he would have stopped contact with you ( had one do that )

i meet the over confident type that do just "go" for it lol

a good way to read the way a man feels about u is to tell him that another man (someone at work perhaps) complimented u in some way today.
dont make out that u liked them, just that u were complimented.
their response usually says it all:
if he goes quiet, he is feeling a little green eyed.
if he says something like ' well u are very attractive' well thats self explanitory, he likes u.
if he asks u if u liked the guy he is fishing for answers to how YOU are feeling and it leaves u open to answering ' he isnt my type, i like someone else, wink wink'
if he doesnt react at all or offers to help u get with the guy then his feelings arent what u hoped for.
however, from what u have said i would say he is a shy gentlemenly man who is trying not to rush things out of pure respect for u :)

Hmmm that could be an idea, but I'm rubbish at this stuff! Maybe next time I talk to him on the phone I'll do that, guess it needs to be more by phone than text. Though we end up texting more than calling because he works nights and stuff.

Cheryl I like that :) good luck Caroline xx

Men, seriously, blah!

I was just talking to him via text and he was saying how tired he was, and I said maybe when he's got his time off he shouldn't come and visit or do much of anything, just relax, chill and sleep. And he said how he wants to come and see me.

I'm just so confused!!

I've just tried the compliment thing... kind of... is hard to do!

His response... 'How cool is that? Is he cute? Or don't you know? lol'

Err what does that mean?!

Pfft!

sounds like he is putting the feelers out to try to get how u feel.
i would say thats a good thing personally.
ur ideal time to be saying u couldnt get involved with someone cause ur kinda into a certain other person... who u happened to meet recently after an online friendship :D

I can't be that bold! I just said that he wasn't my type really, and that he wasn't ginger. And when he said I see, so that's a requirement huh my response was no, but it's definitely bonus points, so a few more to you then ;)

I think I've made myself pretty clear, isn't a lot more I can do!

Caro - just stick your tongue down his throat, fondle his bits and open wide - simples. ;)

Haha I'm really not that confident, at all! Like... just... nothing. I'm not! I couldn't do that. Up until recently I really liked someone, it look me over 2 years to say something! Then as soon as I did, I realised I didn't that much, it was that I'd got so caught up on the fact that I liked him, I stopped looking at him, and soon realised I didn't anymore. If that makes sense?! But yeah... I can't make a move here. I really don't have the guts!

Back