O/T: Mixed signals.... how do I read them?!

Oh I know, I've always preferred a guy taller though! But think with some people you don't notice it, if you know what I mean. Some people just don't seem short!

My hb is 5"10 and towers over me! But I can grab his ass easily, so not too bad I guess ;)

See Emma that's how it's suppose to be! But his 5"6 to my 5"8 isn't too bad!

In that case, no, thankfully he's not!

This is true.... he's apparently a bum man, though I think there's a bit too much bum on me! ha

Haha but you can't tone fat!

Oh Caro - firstly STOP putting yourself down hun. The simple fact is, it is the person inside who counts, not what shows on the outside. My HB often put me straight when I got upset. I remember on our first holiday together in Majorca, I would sit on our balcony and look at him and wonder "why do you like me, i'm so fat" He asked me what I was thinking, so I told him. That evening was the making of us - he told me he was completely in love with me - my personality and the fact that I was large just meant that there was more of me to love :) (sweet I know - he was very romantic at first, sadly the opening of doors and pulling out of chairs has become non existent! lol) I will always remember that evening, I just knew he was the one for me. Saying that, my constant emotional outbursts about my weight, lack of confidence was noted by him and admittedly I was continuing to put on weight - he did become concerned about my health, and I did too. Hence why I am here today cd'ing :) You need to look at the positive of your personality and not worry about your size/figure. Yes, there are some cruel men who only opt for slim figures, large tits and boney bums. But I can assure you that most men are not in the slightest like this. I blame the media for the outlook us women have on men. I have been getting to know you Caro since April time when we set off on our journey together. I think you have many qualities in your personality that any man would be privilaged to have on his arm. You need to get positive thinking Caro - you are lovely and it's about time you knew it! :) What always makes me feel good is new make up! Go treat yourself, do your hair nice - I guarentee you will feel beautiful and he will see that too :) Hugs x x x

Aww thank you Em :)

I know I have to stop doing that, but it's hard to change the habit of 23 years!

ooooh Caro. I do believed Emma just gave you a big telling off.

Rightly so though.

Yeah I think she did :s

So whats the update then on the luuuuurve front? Things going well for you? Has he booked tickets?

There isn't any update really, I'm as confused as ever! He's been working for the past 14 days straight and it's been busy at work so hasn't been able to text much while at work, and then he's been so tired that he's been sleeping late, so haven't text much then. So yeah, I don't know really. The quiet partly made me thin he was backing off and isn't interested, but I'm probably reading too much into it there. He might not be interested, but I don't think that's why he's been quiet, he's just busy and tired. Hell I'd be dead after 14 days of night shifts!

Train tickets... I don't know what's happening. Works out same price if you just walk up and buy them, so haven't booked anything. We spoke about it last week and he said he wants to come, he'll just see how he's feeling tired wise. I text him this morning asking if he knew what he wanted to do yet, because I don't know when he'll come if he does, and need to be able to plan the rest of my week!

So yeah, I'm as in the dark as ever really. I'm just trying not to think about it, whatever happens happens. But I'm pretty sure he isn't interested. But who knows.

Though I set my facebook status the other day to not being able to understand men, and he commented saying women were harder, then it carried on via text and he said that I was like the Daily Star, yes, that's right, the bloody Daily Star!!! I eventually got out of him what that meant... apparently I'm easy to read and a little dirty... ha! What that means I have no idea, wasn't sure whether I should be insulted or not! So I told him he was like the Financial Times, impossible to read or understand unless you have a degree in it.

Hi there

Its confusing alright but i tend to agree with the posts that suggest he is unsure of himself and what your signals were. We are always surprised to hear that guys are unconfident in dating and not sure of themselves. I was in that situation recently and it was only when we chatted about it did he say how unsure he felt about me and my signals as I did about him. I guess asking him is the only way, if you wait and this continues he may think you are not interested and not carry on.
Its difficult eh! needless to say I am still struggling with my chap who is so withdrawn I think he is unreacable, hey ho!
Take care caro

That daily star comment believe it or not is actually kinda sweet. He is obviously trying to make you laugh and not insult you. If you were easy to read he would have done something by now.

And Caro, just remember if he is working you are probably occupying his thoughts all day long. If he wasn't interested he would have said so. Boys are good at that.

Hey strawberry, you're probably right. It'll get to a point where I need to say something for my own sanity I think anyway! Good luck with your guy :)

Well that's what I figured... he says women are impossible to read... then says I'm easy to read! So if I'm easy to read, he knows what I think, so I can't use that as an excuse anymore!

Back