O/T: Mixed signals.... how do I read them?!

can't say I've the same problem...

Have to admit to being a ginger lover too although not carrot ginger, darker ginger is better :)

You are all freaks!!! All of you!!! (runs away sobbing his lil heart out)

I dated a few gingers but married a guy with black hair blue eyes and come to think of it a few of my friends have ginger hair.

dont worry sully. our souls are safe. i'm not fond of ginger men... well... there is that one guy. actor. god, whats his name?!?!?!?!

can't say I've the same problem...

Have to admit to being a ginger lover too although not carrot ginger, darker ginger is better :)
hmmm I agree :) xx

Ron Weasley from Harry potter. All the girls lvoe him now hes hench.

I used to go out with a ginger girl. She smelt of pepper.

Also ginners dont have souls (see Southpark)

he he he he I have a bit of a thing for little cook lol xx

LOL thats something that you never say outloud kat!!! their stand up stuff is hilarious though... is it the builders bum he gets when he flies off on his wooden spoon kat? LOLOL

ha ha ha ha ha I honestly have no Idea what it is cant say I have ever met anyone that agrees with me though :) going to check out the builders bum later lol xx

Take a look at me, I'd reject me! lol

Behave yourself you look lovely to me.
X

Caro - just stick your tongue down his throat, fondle his bits and open wide - simples. ;)

Excellent!
X

Don't keep giving him the opportunity to back out - that in itself can look like a mixed signal from you, as if you're trying to give him a hint not to come.

Also sounds like he's very keen, just needing a wee bit of encouragement back.

Oooh and good luck :D ;)

That is a very good point.

Have u had a reply to your text this morning hun?

X

Hell no, all this ginger slagging needs to be fixed!!

Damian Lewis....
1-damien-lewis-630-75.jpg

Simon Woods....
clci0g2xb4e9bxe0.jpg

David Wenham.... (though not a good picture!)
dave+3.jpg

Ewan McGregor!!!!!!....
ewan.jpg

Seth Green....
bb05f5c233428e89e771e361486seth-green.jpg

Paul Bettanny....
paul_bettany_001.jpg

And just so I'm not being one sided for the women's side!

Nicole Kidman....
Nicole_Kidman.jpg

Amy Adams...
adorable-amy-adams.jpg

Debra Messing....
debramessing.jpg

Isla Fisher....
isla_fisher300.jpg

Point. Proven.

OK maybe I would rag the sh!t out of Nicole Kidman but shes the exception tot he rule, not the rule. Also maybe Gillian Anderson!!!

Behave yourself you look lovely to me.

Blah blah blah!

Have u had a reply to your text this morning hun?

Nope, not yet. I did get a text about an hour ago saying he'd just woke up to go for a pee and thought he'd say hi and hope he's having a good afternoon, but didn't answer my question! Will remind him later lol

all beautiful xx

nicole kidman would definitely steal your soul. as would bryce dallas howard and nicola from girls allowed! damien lewis and paul bettany are hawt though!!

Nicole Kidman annoys the hell out of me!! She pretty much always dies her hair blonde!

ermm... have to say, out of those pictured, Ewan is the only one I'd consider!

So, back to the point in hand for a moment! If I text him about visiting and have since got a text but not a reply to my question, should I ask him again later? Or just leave it until he brings it up?

Back