O/T: Mixed signals.... how do I read them?!

Just phone him up and blurt it out
"OMG I love you, and you're so hot and I wanna marry you and have lots of beautiful babies and then grow old with you and ... and... and............ You think im crazy dont you?"

Haha I think he'd run away! He's already said to me I obviously want his babies. I have a bit of a ginger thing... yes... I know lol

Yup lol

Haha I think he'd run away! He's already said to me I obviously want his babies. I have a bit of a ginger thing... yes... I know lol
hehe he me too :) xx

Gingers rock in the sack thats all I am saying

Caro get out of there...... its a genetic defect!!! The reason I dont grow a beard is coz its ginner!

No it's not! If I have babies I WANT them to be ginger!!! I want a ginger little girl and I'm going to call her Ginger! lol

Seriously? You know she will be picked on at school if you do that?

he he he he oh poor child lol :) xx

you've more chance of getting a ginger girl if the mother in law is ginger rather than the dad, or so i remember from biology. but... youre mad!

ginger men hmmm yes please Ginger children? hmmm not what I would choose only because other kids can be so mean xx

What's wrong with ginger?!

Dammit. Im starting to feel inadequate by not being ginger enough. i think this is a first. What ever happened to girls going for blonde eyes with blue eyes. I thought I was in there!

Ginger men were once ginger kids though... Also, I actually really like ginger hair, well mostly! And think ginger babies are the cutest!

I agree with you hunni, but I can remember the ginger boy at my school being picked on soooo much, because of the colour of his hair, children pick on things that are different and as that is the least common colour its an easy target, id like to think times have changed but I doubt it, my step mum is ginger, she also really hoped her son wouldnt have ginger hair (it isnt) xx

Caro get out of there...... its a genetic defect!!! The reason I dont grow a beard is coz its ginner!

Haha I've got ginner hairs in my beard. In fact I've got the full spectrum in there which is weird because my head hair isn't like that.

Actually my beard is getting greyer by the week :eek:

I can sympathise Jim. The longer my beard gets the more ginner it goes. If you look at a long hair, it starts Bark, then goes lbonde then ginner all in the space of about 1/4 inch. Really wierd!!!

Back