o/t my 4 month old helped me cook today

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
hehe he he:D;)

Attachments

• P1020791.jpg
    P1020791.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 112
He looks so cute and comfy sitting in that :)

Awwww so cute! My daughter Eden LOVED her bumbo but at 18mts now she cant even get her bum in it lol!! xx

lol they are safe arent they? he loves the fact that he can be involved. Hes not whinged yet so i dunno how safe they are if they fling themselves. xx

lol they are safe arent they? he loves the fact that he can be involved. Hes not whinged yet so i dunno how safe they are if they fling themselves. xx

They can seriously hurt themselves if they fling themselves out. My DD did it at just over 4 months, luckily she was on the floor but she still managed to bruise her head :( She wasn't uncomfortable in it she just wanted to explore. I hate to think what would have happened if she had been up on a table or work top or something. (It's also why they state they should always be used on flat level ground - never an elevated surface.) YouTube - Bumbo Seat Warning Label Instructions

Sorry, to go off track a bit. Just thought you should know!!

He is a cuties though :) x

awwwwwwwwww loved my bumbo you can get a tray to go on the front too. helps secure them in a bit more my lickle lady only managed to get out of hers at 8 months and thats cause i took the tray off for some reason and then when i put it back on i thought she couldnt get out lol i heard my older daughter say mum shes escaped. would recommend them to everyone, but dunno about on a surface that high.

yea. had a little cry and i feel better now. At least i found out the dangers of it BEFORe anything happened. Hes too small for it at the moment but i dread if i had put him in it when he was bigger.
:(

Back