• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T My new foot tattoo!! (but its still quite swollen!)

xKimmiex

Silver Member
there well nice! do they hurt?

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
Oooooh I love it. I keep meaning to get a tattoo done on my foot but just never get around to it. It'll look fab this Summer.

lillypop

now got pictures in album
S: 23st4lb G: 10st4lb
They killed like you never would believe!!!! LOL!!! The 2nd one I had done when I was 22 and I want to get re-done so it is black, the first one though still hurts like anything so my foot looks like it's twice as big!!!

minilady

Gold Member
They look lovely!!! Roll on the sunshine again so you can show them off in sandals:D

I have tattoos on my feet (actually everywhere:eek::D) I am an addict. I love the sensation and when I'm having one done, I'm planning the next:eek:

Foot one's were a little sensitive though;)

Tracey
x

MoonBeam

They are really pretty, I love them:)I've had many places tattooed, but the top of the feet must be painful!! Did you do the design yourself?

lillypop

Tracey you must take a picture of your foot one's I'd love to see them!!!

Moonbeam, I did design the 2nd one I drew with a pen all over my foot and they just did it over with squirls!!

lillypop

Tracey that's realllllllllllly lovely!!!!!

Thank you:)

I have an indian feather on the other foot. The rest of me is covered in butterflies with a few wolves thrown in for good measure:D

Tracey
x

cherylxx

Silver Member
awesome tattoos. loving the cherries too mini, almost makes me wanna chew on ur foot. lol.
i have a 4 inch tattoo of a black panther on the top of my right boob. i love it.
my mum hates tattoos and she said she swears mine grows everytime i see her.
i said its not the black panther growing, it my boobs sagging and stretching it. lol
cherylxx

awesome tattoos. loving the cherries too mini, almost makes me wanna chew on ur foot. lol.

Lol!!! Crikey you must be starving:eek: If I have bare feet, people are normally reluctant to be in the same room, let alone have a nibble on one:D

i have a 4 inch tattoo of a black panther on the top of my right boob. i love it.
my mum hates tattoos and she said she swears mine grows everytime i see her.
i said its not the black panther growing, it my boobs sagging and stretching it. lol
cherylxx
LOL!!!!

I worried that my tattoos would go a funny shape as I lost weight, fortunately they are fine (phew).

My father in law had a robin pulling a worm out of his belly button done when he was young, now he's a lot older the bird and worm are about 6" away from his BB :eek:

Tracey
x

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
Love the tattoos...your new one looks very "OUCH" Lilly...but it's very pretty.
I have promised myself one on my shoulder blade when I get to goal weight.

Gaynor x

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 15st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 4st11lb(24.01%)
Ooh they are lovely! I have a chinese symbol on my left ankle, would really like another one done, but never get round to it!

Kitteh

Resident geek
I really want another one.. but im going to wait till i get to goal.. and i have a rule.. no colours on my body.. only black tattoos.. lol.. which kind of limits it a bit..

x x x

Mrs B

Silver Member
S: 24st1.7lb C: 23st1.1lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 1st0.6lb(4.32%)
Love the tattoos. I was going to get another for my birthday this year but I got a motorbike instead.

RED

Sorry to butt in...:eek:....I'm a tattoo lover too..I love foot tattooes...and am a bit of a butterfly freak....so do u all mind if i show mine too....:p....Lillypop and Tracey urs look good!! (They flippin hurt tho!!)

Last edited:

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 15st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 4st11lb(24.01%)
Very nice Red!!

Sorry to butt in...:eek:....I'm a tattoo lover too..I love foot tattooes...and am a bit of a butterfly freak....so do u all mind if i show mine too....:p....Lillypop and Tracey urs look good!! (They flippin hurt tho!!)
Red they're gorgeous!!!!!

I love butterflies, I have quite a few on my chest, arms and shoulders, am now planning a flower garden on my lower back so that they can all live happily:D

Tracey
x

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I love tattoos. I am getting my 8th in July, 2 of mine are on my foot. Love all the pics you guys have put on here