O/T My new foot tattoo!! (but its still quite swollen!)

Well as everyone else has I guess I could put my pic on here

100_0308.jpg

All mine are coloured except for the barcode underneath the leaf on my foot. My next one will be black as it will just be japanese writing

Sorry to butt in...:eek:....I'm a tattoo lover too..I love foot tattooes...and am a bit of a butterfly freak....so do u all mind if i show mine too....:p....Lillypop and Tracey urs look good!! (They flippin hurt tho!!)
That is so pretty. Yes they do hurt on the foot, very sensitive area. Much as I love mine I will never have a foot one done again!

Thanx all...i cant wait for my next tattoo fix but I havent quite decided where or what yet......?? I love all the ones posted!!

Hi all
Really nice tattoos, good to see so many women with as many as me lol my brother calls me a sailor:(
I have 10 at the moment but plan on having the babies name once he/she is born and one more for good measure. :D

hi they are all very pretty i have a panda on my top right hand shoulder and my name on the base of my back i would like to also add my husbands name and our :rolleyes:wedding date:character00250: under it but im a feerty cause i know it will hurt lol:argh:

im tattoo free at present, but thinking of getting one done when i get to goal. will have lost 60lbs by then so thinking of gettin LX which is roman numerals for 60. also ironic as everything i used to wear was XL!! dont know where to get it done tho, not something i want to show off. its more a personal thing, that will mean something special to me as a reminder of one of the hardest journeys i have ever been on.
any suggestions folks? i was thinking around the pubic bone area, and slightly to the side. know where i mean?

im tattoo free at present, but thinking of getting one done when i get to goal. will have lost 60lbs by then so thinking of gettin LX which is roman numerals for 60. also ironic as everything i used to wear was XL!! dont know where to get it done tho, not something i want to show off. its more a personal thing, that will mean something special to me as a reminder of one of the hardest journeys i have ever been on.
any suggestions folks? i was thinking around the pubic bone area, and slightly to the side. know where i mean?

Thats a great idea!!!!!!!

Tracey
x

wow looks great! i have 3 teeeeny tiny little daisies as a toe ring and that hurt so much i couldnt bare to have the rest done! you are so brave!

All your tattoos look really good. I have 4. When I have discovered how to upload photos i'll put them on - Got to agree the foot was the worst place for pain. I really feel tattoos are addictive, I can go ages without thinkin about them but if someone has one i start thinkin about what i should get next.

Back