O/T Pmt any ideas?!

Morning hun. I no wot u mean bout sundays they realy do drag dont they. I realy dont like sundays oh just likes to chil out and do nothing so it feels a long day. Wish the sun wud hury up and cum out im freezin.x

Yup-its cold here too-OH says there,s something wrong with me cos i,m always cold-i had the heating on ,on Monday night! I just spend Sundays trying 2 avoid a trip 2 the park! My OH seems 2 watch all his programmes (boring fishing n war stuff) on Sky without being interrupted n I have 2 watch crappy CBeebies in the kitchen! Great!
Sal x

Think id rather watch cbeebies than fishing to b fair. Think the suns ready to crack soon tho. Im starvin now gota decide wots for dina.x

Think id rather watch cbeebies than fishing to b fair. Think the suns ready to crack soon tho. Im starvin now gota decide wots for dina.x

Oh yeah I agree-its just not fair how he gets 2 chill on his own whereas I cant even go 4 a pee without sam following me! I,m absolutely starvin Marvin n its boring pork loins 4 tea cos crappy Lidl didnt have any joints left! I would have got 1 from the fab butchers i normally use on the meat/fish market but his lordship wanted to do a bbq today.Trouble is it was freezing til about 4 o clock,then the sun came out-bloomin marvellous!
Sal x

Thats men 4 u tho int it. They think they deserve peace and quiet,not in my house tho there both are kids so we just get on with it and get sum peace wen they go to bed. Sun came out here bout 1 and its been roasting all day. I get pork steaks but i only have them if theres nothing left for tea they seem realy boring dont thexm. Theres nothing to get excited bout when it cums to them.x

Morning hun r u joinin the challenge with us. Well no more bread or crisps for a whole week.x
Hi hun! Yep-challenge begun! Dying for an ice-cold pepsi max-Haha! Getting sick of dilute Robinsons-orange or blackcurrant? Cant cope with any more excitement,Lol! Just had a tin of big soup wth some pasta-full as a butchers dog now-trouble is all I want 2 do is sleep-yeah right ,fat chance!
Sal x

Hi hun! Yep-challenge begun! Dying for an ice-cold pepsi max-Haha! Getting sick of dilute Robinsons-orange or blackcurrant? Cant cope with any more excitement,Lol! Just had a tin of big soup wth some pasta-full as a butchers dog now-trouble is all I want 2 do is sleep-yeah right ,fat chance!
Sal x

Im addicted to robbinsons apple and blackcurent. U havent got the shakes have u sal with the lack of pepsi haha. Least u have a nice week off to chill out.x

Im addicted to robbinsons apple and blackcurent. U havent got the shakes have u sal with the lack of pepsi haha. Least u have a nice week off to chill out.x

Welli,ve got til Friday-got 2 work Friday night cos they,ve got nobody 2 cover me! Charming! OH,s fuming -just cos we cant afford a holiday they think its ok just 2 drag me in! No withdrawals yet that coulld b cos i,ve got a glass of vino in my hand-haha! Oh,s gone 4 a kip-he reckons he wants a takeaway 2 night-aaah! the day b 4 weighday! Would need 2 use some activity points but its the weight gain caused by the salt retention that bothers me-I need 3 off tom then a pound a week!
Sal x

Cant u have 1 2moz nite instead hun then ul get a more acurate reading in the morn or just say u dont want 1 think of xmas sal!!! I miss my crisps the bread isnt bothering me realy. Ah thats crap that u gota work. You wud think they wud have cover wudnt u.x

Cant u have 1 2moz nite instead hun then ul get a more acurate reading in the morn or just say u dont want 1 think of xmas sal!!! I miss my crisps the bread isnt bothering me realy. Ah thats crap that u gota work. You wud think they wud have cover wudnt u.x
Got me over a barrel really co i wanted a holiday day 4 the 28th-did i mention OH,s been given a ticket for the motor racing at Silverstone? His mate bought him the ticket 4 his birthday-there,s 4 of em going Wed-Sun so I need an extra day! Wouldnt mind but he prefers the bike racing.Plus he,s been told its pricey-£4 for a burger n £4.50 for a pint of crappy southern beer! (dont know about the takeaway yet-he,s still asleep!)
Sal x

Morning hun! Really fed up cos OH didnt get up til 9 so we ended up having a takeaway at 10! I onlly had one cos he said he wouldnt have anything unless i did and i know he didnt have anything all day! Its a bit of a bugger when u have 2 eat 2 make them eat! Its like having another toddler! Oh well i,ll find out if its made a difference at 10 when i got weighed.According 2 my scales which r usually half a pound heavier than ww,s i,d lost 3 n a half,but u cant b 100% sure of your own scales can u? Lol!
Sal x

Morning hun! Really fed up cos OH didnt get up til 9 so we ended up having a takeaway at 10! I onlly had one cos he said he wouldnt have anything unless i did and i know he didnt have anything all day! Its a bit of a bugger when u have 2 eat 2 make them eat! Its like having another toddler! Oh well i,ll find out if its made a difference at 10 when i got weighed.According 2 my scales which r usually half a pound heavier than ww,s i,d lost 3 n a half,but u cant b 100% sure of your own scales can u? Lol!
Sal x

If thats the case hun then your hard work has paid off. Drink loads of water from now til 9 and pee 4 england. Mite get rid of sum of the salt. U deserve a gud loss sal coz uve dun bril this week.x

How did u get on sal.x

Hiya matey! Thanks 4 your encouragement-i only lost 2 n a half but thats ok,i,ll probably lose the rest next week (if i,m good that is haha!).I would have done better if i,d have had my pepsi max-i pee for England when i,m drinking that!
I,ve hardly been at all today! How r u doing hun? Is your weigh day 2 morrow?
Sal x

Wel dun hun thats realy gud tho. My wi is thursday so fingers crossed. How r u finding it without your pepsi max hun. Im doin ok up to yet. I Think its guna be the end of the week when it starts to bother me.x

Wel dun hun thats realy gud tho. My wi is thursday so fingers crossed. How r u finding it without your pepsi max hun. Im doin ok up to yet. I Think its guna be the end of the week when it starts to bother me.x

TBH I could really,really do with a glug now! Pig sick of dilute orange and I cant face water-its not warm enough outside! Lol!Had a load of Milky Bar but at least its counted-Haha-can u tell its PMT sugar craving week ?!
Crisps havent bothered me so far but like u say its early days!
Sal x

Totm 4 me aswel if this ruins my weigh day il bloody scream!!! I must admit tho im getin quite alot for my points now im not using them on a few bags of crisps. Ive realy got mini chedders the bbq ones on the brain tho.x

Totm 4 me aswel if this ruins my weigh day il bloody scream!!! I must admit tho im getin quite alot for my points now im not using them on a few bags of crisps. Ive realy got mini chedders the bbq ones on the brain tho.x
Yep,i,ve a feeling that.ll happen 2 me next week-painters in on weigh day! Could murder a Walkers cheese n onion crisp sandwich with thick bread and Lurpak! Better jump on the treadmill quick before I eat something-Lol!Getting hungry now-always the same in pmt week-stomachs like a bottomless pit!
Sal s

Yep,i,ve a feeling that.ll happen 2 me next week-painters in on weigh day! Could murder a Walkers cheese n onion crisp sandwich with thick bread and Lurpak! Better jump on the treadmill quick before I eat something-Lol!Getting hungry now-always the same in pmt week-stomachs like a bottomless pit!
Sal s

Did u mention a crisp sarnie coz i cnt have bread or crisps this week sal. Mmm mite go get a nice cold refreshing pepsi max haha.x

Did u mention a crisp sarnie coz i cnt have bread or crisps this week sal. Mmm mite go get a nice cold refreshing pepsi max haha.x

Aw no matey-it was cos i cant have crisps either if u remember-crisps was the main thing 4 the challenge-the pepsi max was an afterthought! Lol! Bloody starving-had crappy Heinz oxtail soup for dinner-it was sooo boring-i,m sure it used to have little bits of meat in it back in the old days! Cant u tell its skint week-usig all the boring stuff that u wouldnt dream of eating any other time!!
Sal x

Back