O/T Pmt any ideas?!

Lost 4.2 pound sal. Cant believe it.x

OMG matey! Well done you-thats fab! I had a crap day yesterday-it happen 2 me every momth.The chocolate monster collared me,then the wine fairy joined the party! I,ve wrirren off my weeklies and really need 2 get my ar$e into gear now.I,ll just be on 27pps til Tues.I,m at work every night apart from tom so if I can get to 6.45 every night i,ll be ok!.Well done matey-keep it up!
Sal x

OMG matey! Well done you-thats fab! I had a crap day yesterday-it happen 2 me every momth.The chocolate monster collared me,then the wine fairy joined the party! I,ve wrirren off my weeklies and really need 2 get my ar$e into gear now.I,ll just be on 27pps til Tues.I,m at work every night apart from tom so if I can get to 6.45 every night i,ll be ok!.Well done matey-keep it up!
Sal x

Thanx hun. At least you used your weeklies tho so it shud b fine. Ive been up since half 4 with leah. Im so tired i could sleep 4 a week. Shes gettin up earlier and earlier.x

Thanx hun. At least you used your weeklies tho so it shud b fine. Ive been up since half 4 with leah. Im so tired i could sleep 4 a week. Shes gettin up earlier and earlier.x
Tell me about it! He was rattling around with the play kitchen bashing the pans around but at least it was 6 o,clock! Poor u hun-you,d better get 2 bed early 2 night-you,ll eat less as well-twice the benefit!! Lol!
Sal x

Tell me about it! He was rattling around with the play kitchen bashing the pans around but at least it was 6 o,clock! Poor u hun-you,d better get 2 bed early 2 night-you,ll eat less as well-twice the benefit!! Lol!
Sal x

id happily give up a days food rite now just for a few hours sleep. Im like a zombie.x

id happily give up a days food rite now just for a few hours sleep. Im like a zombie.x
Aw hunny-has she not even had a nap so u can get your head down?Sams just had 2 hours -u could tell he was tired cos he,s been on the time-out mat at nursery 4 times this morning 4 not listening!
Sal x

Aw hunny-has she not even had a nap so u can get your head down?Sams just had 2 hours -u could tell he was tired cos he,s been on the time-out mat at nursery 4 times this morning 4 not listening!
Sal x

Aww bless him. What id give to b on the time out mat haha. As she heck little bugger. She tried to shut her eyes at 4 but i was having none of that coz she wouldnt have gone to bed 2nite and by god will she b there at 6.x

Aww bless him. What id give to b on the time out mat haha. As she heck little bugger. She tried to shut her eyes at 4 but i was having none of that coz she wouldnt have gone to bed 2nite and by god will she b there at 6.x
PMSL!! Only because u sound like me ! I only let him sleep cos it was 1.30 and he went n got in his bed so i knew i,d
have no chance of keeping him awake til 6.4 o,clock he woke up so it,ll probably be 9 before he,ll go now-i,m at work anyway-shame! haha!

PMSL!! Only because u sound like me ! I only let him sleep cos it was 1.30 and he went n got in his bed so i knew i,d
have no chance of keeping him awake til 6.4 o,clock he woke up so it,ll probably be 9 before he,ll go now-i,m at work anyway-shame! haha!

Gud idea hun. U got 2 and half hours peace and now u cn let oh have him all refreshed and ready to play again haha.x

Morning bun as predicted he was up til 9. He was still up at half six though-it wouldn't be so bad if they had a lie in after a late night but they dont-just get mardy at dinnertime!diets all gone 2 pot-my brain seems 2 have seperated from my body!
Sal x

Morning bun as predicted he was up til 9. He was still up at half six though-it wouldn't be so bad if they had a lie in after a late night but they dont-just get mardy at dinnertime!diets all gone 2 pot-my brain seems 2 have seperated from my body!
Sal x

Oh no hun wot happened. How bad has it gone to pot?. Yeh leah was up at 6 aswel didnt get up til 7 tho.x

As my older son shouted his head of at my 'friend' who still owes me money right from the front end of the house 2 the back that he was gonna kick her head in! How embarrassing! She was shaking and 2 cap it all OH is giving the business up cos he,s not even covering the bills 4 the garage n I,m getting it in the neck.Talk about stress!
Sal x

As my older son shouted his head of at my 'friend' who still owes me money right from the front end of the house 2 the back that he was gonna kick her head in! How embarrassing! She was shaking and 2 cap it all OH is giving the business up cos he,s not even covering the bills 4 the garage n I,m getting it in the neck.Talk about stress!
Sal x

Well to b fair hun your sons got a point and i think id of dun the same if it was my mum. Oh no hun so whats oh guna do then. No wonder your diets gone out of the window.x

God knows I could do with being on my own on a desert island with a crate of wine n several boxes of walkers crisps! Lol!
Sal x

Hiya Hun no i,ve not deserted u ! My computers running mega slow n it takes too long to connect! I,ve started 2 do more on this I phone but after the size of a normal computer screen it's taking some getting used to! Lost 1.5 on tues god knows how think it must be all the running!i c from your other thread that you,re on a roll! Well done bud! U must be neat at target r u?
sal x

Hiya Hun no i,ve not deserted u ! My computers running mega slow n it takes too long to connect! I,ve started 2 do more on this I phone but after the size of a normal computer screen it's taking some getting used to! Lost 1.5 on tues god knows how think it must be all the running!i c from your other thread that you,re on a roll! Well done bud! U must be neat at target r u?
sal x

I find it easier on my fone than the laptop. Get u sal wel dun hun thats realy gud. Ive got eleven pound til target but when i get there i mite reset it but who nos. Went out last nite had way 2 many bevys and piza and chips but its ok coz im bk on it 2day. Just coz i had 1 day off doesnt mean i can eat like a pig all week. Guna b a saint all week and work my bum off for a gud loss this week.x

I find it easier on my fone than the laptop. Get u sal wel dun hun thats realy gud. Ive got eleven pound til target but when i get there i mite reset it but who nos. Went out last nite had way 2 many bevys and piza and chips but its ok coz im bk on it 2day. Just coz i had 1 day off doesnt mean i can eat like a pig all week. Guna b a saint all week and work my bum off for a gud loss this week.x
Wow that's fab I wish I was only 11 pounds off target! Lol! I had a bad night as well a big bar of the dairy milk with jelly beans and a bottle of wine! Went on the treadmill 4 an hour though so at least some of it will be gone haha! Apparently a binge can speed up your metabolism!! Lets hope so lol!
Sal x

Wow that's fab I wish I was only 11 pounds off target! Lol! I had a bad night as well a big bar of the dairy milk with jelly beans and a bottle of wine! Went on the treadmill 4 an hour though so at least some of it will be gone haha! Apparently a binge can speed up your metabolism!! Lets hope so lol!
Sal x

Wel i think a little of what u fancy every now and then does u gud. Its just bout stayin in control the day after.x

Back