O/T Pmt any ideas?!

You're right inlaws just bought us all an icecream though what could I do?! Lol
Sal x

Im not an icecream lover realy but i no what u mean. I feel realy crappy coz of all the drink burgers and piza from last nite. I was thinking the other day i wonder how lucys getting on. She hasnt been on here for ages.x

Hi Hun I,m ok apart from the bloody tax credits stopping our working tax with OH losing the garage got 2 work out how 2 feed 3 of us on a hundred quid a month, hmmm--------

They cant do that surely. Thats 25pound a week to feed u all. Wot a load of numptys. Did u wi or havent u bothered this wk with al the stress.x

They cant do that surely. Thats 25pound a week to feed u all. Wot a load of numptys. Did u wi or havent u bothered this wk with al the stress.x
Hi hun yep weighed in n sts which I'm pleased about cos the painters r in.more hassle though my eldest son punched a hole in my wall in temper n went into an almighty rage-I found a doctors letter saying he,d had another fit 2 weeks ago and his medication isn't working.He has throwbacks 2 his car crash and Iraq n I really don't know how 2 help him.Well I should lose weight on Tues with the stress and having no money. Anyway enough of me being a cheerful Charlie how,re u doing Hun?
Sal x

Hi hun yep weighed in n sts which I'm pleased about cos the painters r in.more hassle though my eldest son punched a hole in my wall in temper n went into an almighty rage-I found a doctors letter saying he,d had another fit 2 weeks ago and his medication isn't working.He has throwbacks 2 his car crash and Iraq n I really don't know how 2 help him.Well I should lose weight on Tues with the stress and having no money. Anyway enough of me being a cheerful Charlie how,re u doing Hun?
Sal x

Hey sal how have u got on this wk.x

Hey sal how have u got on this wk.x
Hiya matey-I sts which I,m grateful 4 tbh! I had a stressful weekend OH was drinking a lot cos of the stress so I was a sitting target.Really don't feel like dieting or much else !! How r u doing? I normally nip on your other thread 2 keep an eye on your progress but not had a minute recently! U must be nearly at target now sweetie?

Hiya matey-I sts which I,m grateful 4 tbh! I had a stressful weekend OH was drinking a lot cos of the stress so I was a sitting target.Really don't feel like dieting or much else !! How r u doing? I normally nip on your other thread 2 keep an eye on your progress but not had a minute recently! U must be nearly at target now sweetie?

Hey hun. God sounds like your goin thru it no wonder u cnt b bothered to diet but well dun on the sts thats bril. Im 11pound to target coz i sts 2 wk ago and then last week put 0.4 on so hope i do well tomoz.x

Hey hun. God sounds like your goin thru it no wonder u cnt b bothered to diet but well dun on the sts thats bril. Im 11pound to target coz i sts 2 wk ago and then last week put 0.4 on so hope i do well tomoz.x
Fingers crossed Hun-will check in with u in the morning
Sal x

Lost 1.2 hun so that takes me down to 11.6 now.x
Aw you,re doing fab matey-well done! Wish I had your motivation!getting 2 that fed up of counting even though I,m not hungry stage again. Gonna have another bash at atkins from Sat as I seem 2 be in a rut again at the moment.Just having some different foods might help (while we can still afford food that is!)The water weight you lose at the beginning of Atkins gives you a bit of a boost as well
Sal x

Aw you,re doing fab matey-well done! Wish I had your motivation!getting 2 that fed up of counting even though I,m not hungry stage again. Gonna have another bash at atkins from Sat as I seem 2 be in a rut again at the moment.Just having some different foods might help (while we can still afford food that is!)The water weight you lose at the beginning of Atkins gives you a bit of a boost as well
Sal x

I Dont envy u doin atkins hun i dnt think i would b able to do it. Just do the best u cn do unda the circumstanses. Chin up sal theres always a silver lining.x

I Dont envy u doin atkins hun i dnt think i would b able to do it. Just do the best u cn do unda the circumstanses. Chin up sal theres always a silver lining.x
Thanks Hun hope so-OHs getting under my feet already!At least he,s got a fishing match on Sat-trouble is he,s on about not going cos it costs Bout 15 quid with his subs and bait n petrol etc-cant do with him around all weekend haha!
Sal x

Thanks Hun hope so-OHs getting under my feet already!At least he,s got a fishing match on Sat-trouble is he,s on about not going cos it costs Bout 15 quid with his subs and bait n petrol etc-cant do with him around all weekend haha!
Sal x

So wots he guna do job wise now hun. I imagine it wil b doin his head in bein at hme all day.x

Yup! Especially when the jobcentre staff talk 2u like you,re 12-he told the girl that he,s got underpants older than her!

Oh god thats so funny id ov loved to c her face. So is it just u workin then. Hows your son doing hun after the other week.x

Oh god thats so funny id ov loved to c her face. So is it just u workin then. Hows your son doing hun after the other week.x
Not seen him-I'm glad tbh I can't do with anymore hassle ATM! Just watching BB ATM -run out of wine boohoo! Lol ! Yep just me working want 2 get a daytime job sick of going 2 work til stupid o,clock-but child care is so goddam expensive £150 for a week r they having a giraffe?!
Sal x

Back