O/T so so soooo excited!

Beki

Gold Member
I'm sooooo excited, and i just don't know what to do with myself :D :bliss:

We're off to Disneyland (paris) again on 28th September, and this time we're taking my 88 year old nan for her birthday treat. It's her birthday the day before we go, and she'll be 88 - and keeps asking what rollercoasters she can go on :eek: :silly: :rotflmao:

We're only going for 3 days, but i'm just so so SOOOOO excited!! I can't wait to see the kids' faces light up again when they see the castle, or the parade, or the characters, or.. or.... any of it!!! :bliss:

And i can't wait to see my nan's face either. She's not in the best of health, although admittedly for her age she's doing VERY well and has been very lucky with her health in general... she's just going to love it so much :D :D

All i keep doing now is going onto the disneyland sites and forums and reading about it, even though i know probably all there is to know already :eek: :rotflmao:

And before anyone thinks about burgling my house while i'm away.. mum and dad live in the annexe with a not-so-friendly dog :p (i'm actually serious!!! LOL)

That's lovely Beki, I'd like to go. Done Florida a few times but doubt we'll ever go again (well not for years) so would love to do Paris as I'm such a Disney fan.

Have a lovely time, hope your nan enjoys it - bless her!

That sounds wonderful Beki, I'm sure your nan will enjoy too, it sounds as if you are all really excited, and it will soon be here, only 21 more 'sleep's' until you are there......X

Have a lovely time. I know you will enjoy it - again!!!

Just because you're old, you don't lose your sense of adventure, only your false teeth if you're not careful! :eek:

lol!!! :rotflmao: yes, nan's a bit of a game old bird to say the least ;) she's so looking forward to it - even more than us i think!!! LOL

Back