o/t TOY STORY 3!!!!!!!!!!!

jacqui35

Silver Member
OMG as if you cant tell im BLOODY EXCITED :bliss:

im going to take kids after school at 4pm and seeing it in 3D and still cant wait hehehehe, even my eldest who is 16 is coming and he cant wait neither, its funny he had all toys, then had to get middle one them when he was like 7 and now my youngest who just realising what toys are (he 7 but brain like 4 year old) wants blooming them now, :eek::eek: disney should be making a fortune outta me ill tell ya.

Well i get weighed in next hour and i dont think ive shifted anything :(, so i will be getting a small tub of frankie and bennys ice cream thats if i got any money left lolol, cos i wont be having much points till afternoon, i like to save them for a nice meal at night after wi :D

Best of all cos son disabled and be in his trolley i get in free with free glasses woop woop lolol

have good day all

i was going to take my lot also,,i can't wait,,my 15 yr old said he'd rather go with his friends:( for a family ticket it's €27.50 before any food!!!!good luck on the wi

Ah im so excited as well!! & after watching toy story 2 again the other day i cant wait :)

im sad i know but even at 31 im looking forward to seeing toy story 3 :eek: i loved the first two and would like to see the new one in 3d :D:D:D:D

Oh I can't wait to see it, I'm taking my son and his best mate as a late birthday treat, and I cannot wait!! lol :D :D

OMG guys, just visiting from SW forum as saw the title of your thread!! I saw it this afternoon and it is AMAZING!! 3D really enhances it and the story is lovely!! Lets just say I cried at the end!! Very sentimental!! I feel I've known those toys for years and years!!!!X

OMG guys, just visiting from SW forum as saw the title of your thread!! I saw it this afternoon and it is AMAZING!! 3D really enhances it and the story is lovely!! Lets just say I cried at the end!! Very sentimental!! I feel I've known those toys for years and years!!!!X

Totally agree, i was expecting more, but as most my eldest was same age as andy, (he was all for woody till i brought buzz on xmas day lol) when it first come out and is now going to college this september and it has grown with him, my son said it was good but he no longer 8 but he was glad his brothers enjoyed it which they did and yes i cried under my glasses and nobody saw hahaha, still a lovely ending (hopefully no more) and yes ive known these toys for years too lol :D

I'm so looking forward to it! :D

I'm waiting till one of the night time showing so there aren't any kids :crazy: A load of people in work were saying their kids have been looking forward to it for months....I've been waiting ELEVEN years :p

I am taking my girls on sunday as a birthday treat for my youngest as her birthday is tommorow. We are off to Paultons park tommorow and then to see Toy story on Sunday. Really looking forward to this weekend and seeing the film. Hoping to walk lots tommorow so cover my treats over the weekend lol

Back