O/T Wedding vows. Any of you writing or written your own? I'm doing mine now!

Of course.. closest I will get to romance!!

ooo i wish i could convince him to write our own, but he thinks because he has to write a speech he shouldn't have to write vows.

here goes......

Michael.
You are the most kind, warmhearted, loving and gentle man I have ever met and I am the lucky person to be marrying you.
I promise to always try my best for you and our marriage.
To never give up on the love that we have and to fiercely protect our relationship.
I promise to wake up every single day and fall in love with you all over again, and to always let you know how deeply in love with you I am.
My goal as your wife is to speak encouragement love and support to you throughout our marriage through, especially when times are hard. To always see you for the amazing man that you are.
You are my best friend, you make my life make sense and I am honoured to now call you my husband.

Hubs2b is writing his own too it was his idea and its a surprise for both of us what the other has written! just not sure where the legal bit would come in! I just want mine to be better than his lol.
x

here goes......

Michael.
You are the most kind, warmhearted, loving and gentle man I have ever met and I am the lucky person to be marrying you.
To never give up on the love that we have and to fiercely protect our relationship.
I promise to wake up every single day and fall in love with you all over again, and to always let you know how deeply in love with you I am.
My goal as your wife is to speak encouragement love and support to you throughout our marriage through, especially when times are hard. To always see you for the amazing man that you are.
You are my best friend, you make my life make sense and I am honoured to now call you my husband.

Hubs2b is writing his own too it was his idea and its a surprise for both of us what the other has written! just not sure where the legal bit would come in! I just want mine to be better than his lol.
x

Aww that is so sweet he better treat you like a queen after that.:)

here goes......

Michael.

x

Thats so loverly :cry:

thanks guys!
I just had an inspiration thingy!
Just thought i might aswell get on with it whilst hes not in and also he has started on his so i thought i;d better get a move on!
It just flowed out of me!
x

Aww that lovely I just dont think I can write for me :/

I think I would feel a complete tit :/

Good4 u tho :)
x

Steal these and say you wrote them.. haha not a dry eye in the house!!!

"(Name), our miracle lies in the path we have chosen together. I enter into this marriage with you, knowing that the true magic of love is not to avoid changes, but to navigate them successfully. Let us commit to the miracle of making each day work together. Respecting each other, we commit to live our lives together for all the days to come. I ask you to share this world with me, for good and ill. Be my partner, and I will be yours."

[FONT=&quot]“(Name), [FONT=&quot]you have filled my world with meaning. You have made me so happy and more fulfilled as a person. Thank you for taking me as I am; loving me, and welcoming me into your heart. I promise to always love you, respect you as an individual, and to be faithful to you forever. Today I choose you to be my partner, and commit myself to you for the rest of my life.”[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“From this day on, I choose you, my beloved (Name), to be my (husband/wife). To live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to be joy to your heart, and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad; to solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe your tears with my hands; to comfort you with my body; to mirror you with my soul; to share with you all my riches and honors; to play with you as much as I can until we grow old; and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, our lives shall come to an end.”[/FONT]

There will not be a dry eye in the church! And that includes you two! My hubby is called Michael too.

how lovely x

Back