:o whoop whoop lol

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
Ok so was feeling all depressed after a shopping trip at the weekend, everywhere on my body is a size 12 except my tummy (loose skin and crappy muscles) boohoo. Anyway I came home and decided to order a high waisted pair (size 12) to try as they'd pull everything in. They came this morning and they fit :) am so chuffed I know once I've had my tummy tuck I'll be the same size all over but til then I can rely on lovely high waisted jeans to keep me all tucked in :p lol.

Anyway am stupidly excited about this so had to tell someone :p

Emma xXx

Oh yaaaaay! And size 12 is fantastic, well done!

I do feel like I'm cheating slightly though lol xXx

Size 12 that's brilliant! And it's not cheating it's "doing a Gok! " I wouldn't be without my "hold it all ins" lol

I have my smaller spanx on order too lol can't wait, I never leave the house without my hold in it knickers either :p

LOL Emma!! Well done you for holding it all in!! How fabulous do you feel today!

I love these special moments on LL that make you feel a million dollars!!

Go girl!!

....I have no idea why I turned all American in that last post - BL, I've been listening to you too much I think!! ;-)

Great news hun!
Glad you're feeling better about being you :)

PS how come us bloke's can't have "hold-in" underwear? I might be a 36" waist if we could! :p

Ok so was feeling all depressed after a shopping trip at the weekend, everywhere on my body is a size 12 except my tummy (loose skin and crappy muscles) boohoo. Anyway I came home and decided to order a high waisted pair (size 12) to try as they'd pull everything in. They came this morning and they fit :) am so chuffed I know once I've had my tummy tuck I'll be the same size all over but til then I can rely on lovely high waisted jeans to keep me all tucked in :p lol.

Anyway am stupidly excited about this so had to tell someone :p

Emma xXx

Wow you going for the tuck?

I was told it will stretch back yummy after 8 months with some exercise you can avoid the knife.

Still im curious how much is it costing, without it being rude to ask :eek:

Excellent news by the way!!

PS how come us bloke's can't have "hold-in" underwear? I might be a 36" waist if we could! :p

You can! You just have to be brave and buy it in the Ladies section!! :p:p Can't wait for the pics of that one. ;)

Wasn't William Shatner infamous for wearing a girdle?? :D

Sorry Yummy, glad you've found a solution that suits!! :D

Please Pete

No pictures ...............................!!!!

:cry:

You see

There is usually a solution, but I don't intend going round wearing spandex arm bands !!! As long as I don't start waving my arms around and flying I should be okay...........................................

:0icanfly:

You can! You just have to be brave and buy it in the Ladies section!! :p:p Can't wait for the pics of that one. ;)

to quote Chief Wiggum from The Simpsons;
"At last, an excuse to wear makeup!"
LOL

SB said:
(please pete)
No pictures ...............................!!!!

Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of it!!!!!

Back