OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Right off the wagon here in Sweden, the food here is weird and really expensive, hard to cook good meals...and yesterday we took kids to amusement park like mini disney world which meant Burger King and then we won an enormous bar of Toblerone.

I'm home on Sunday, I think I'll just do damage limitation til then and start again. Hubby to be is staying out here, so should find it easier without him to lead me astray!!

On a wedding note I am worried about it raining on my big day, August seems to get wetter every year here in UK :cry:

I'm very organised, venue, band, church, dress and honeymoon all done :O) I couldn't wait!!

rain in august

hiya, i was just reading your post, i got married 19th august 1992 and that year the only dry days was 18th and 19th, so it will be fine keep thinking positive.if you want a long range weather forcast look at accu weather they give a 15 day forecast.

well done everyone on your losses :D im STILL waiting to hear off the Registrar - im gonna phone up again today - getting so paranoid something is wrong :((((

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! x

Hi everybody! And welcome *Theresa* :D

Right. I have booked florist today so really got most big things sorted now. Just need to finalise dress and then I'm on the way to be sorted.

WI for me tonight. Have no idea what the scales will say- especially as I'm due a bad week (one of my weeks where is randomly gain weight for no reason) So I'll be happy with a small loss, if there even is one.

What mini goals/targets would people like for August?!!

Ellebear- I would totally ring them again. Should be a simple enough 2 minute job for them to know whether they are free or not. Go Bridezilla on them ! :D

i have called - and i will get a response in the next 24hours!!! my paperwork got mis-filed!!! gah!!!!!

x

i know - i am SO excited now!!! woop woop!!! oh and i lost half a lb last night at weigh in too :) all goes towards the bigger picture :D xxx

i know - i am SO excited now!!! woop woop!!! oh and i lost half a lb last night at weigh in too :) all goes towards the bigger picture :D xxx

Me too :D Normally I'd be disappointed with half a pound but it was a loss rather than a sts or gain so I was happy.

I need to be really good between now and wednesday (as I'm going away to Bruges Wednesday-Saturday) and then really good when I come back so maybe I can scrape a sts or small loss :eek:

I am going to enjoy my trip to Bruges because I have been planning it for so long I'm not going to miss out on the Belgian beer and chocolate! :p We were supposed to go last year but it never happened... my fiance was going to propose in Bruges I was so dead set we were going. He had to come up with a plan B- which was putting a ring in my advent calender for Christmas Eve :p

Well done on all your loses, only one more day in Sweden and then it's back on the straight and narrow for me. I would love to get down to 145 lbs by the end of the month, I'll set that as my target :)

how random - we had a meeting/consultation with potential photographers on Monday evening - we do like them.

Just been driving round sorting some bits and bobs out this morning, and saw them outside a church doing their jobs!!!!

Whats random is we live about 40 miles away from them!!!!! how bizarre!!! :D xxx

Having trawled through photos on the internet it was the only one I liked, i was so lucky to get hold of one as it's a Canadian designer and from a few seasons ago.

Back