Observations, mutterings and the gerbera effect

HI Gem
I must of missed something...i thought you were starting training for the races :eek::eek:.

Wow mate welldone! what a wonderfull achievement.
Your binging could of been the unknown with the races or that your subconicouse was n the races. Were like computers, we only have certain amount of space in there lol maybe it was a trade off. I wouldnt worry as how often will you be involved in a trade off like that.

I went to town yeaterday and tried trousers on and its helped get me refocused. on purpose I dragged on the lower sizes and saw what and where needed to go and i was pleasently surprised. Normaly that would of depressed me so muich but due to the fact ive lost already i know its an action i can do if i choose too ;)

Were all strong people here Gem deep down we all know it. Its just that flippin shoulder gremlin going....ooooo go on ooooo choclate lol

Its only Tuesday mate still a whole week till Monday you will turn it around. xx

Hard going again, work mega mega busy and just exhausted by the end of the day...aiming to stay the same through this
Gem x

Just a quickie..feeling a lot better this week, lost 0.4 lbs, so effectively stayed the same for 3 weeks which I'm VERY happy with. Work has stepped up three gears and I've had to cancel my leave in July but I now have three consecutive weeks off In august so that's time to really unwind. I'm going to try and stay the same until then. I am not superwoman and I just can't do everything.

Back to the exercise this week, had the whole week off last week as just totally exhausted from the races.
Hope peeps are enjoying the fab weather ..will try and catch up with everyone soon

Gem x

Your so right Gem and welldone for a kind of STS.
Im to at that point at the moment, i have things that i need to deal with mentaly and im enjoying the time off but know i must kick it up a notch next week for definate.

The wieghts dropping off me anyway not sure why? I am extremely happy at times lately which i think is a great!! help, but i'm also emotionaly exhausted other times......not so good but thats the balance with me theres no inbetween.

Anyway hope work doesnt get too over the top and 3 weeks off in August i bet you cant wait.....you o deserve it hun

Welldone XXX

Ayup Gem
Hope everything is ok, and your still beating the little demons.
Lovely weather for your park walks if works not to heavy.

Good luck for tomorow. X

Morning guys....2.2 lbs on....not a great result but not too worried, it has incentivised me to pull my socks up as I haven't been recording anything and a few silly things have slipped in like the odd biscuit at work.

Went out for a three course Italian meal on Friday too.

Beautiful day...going to walk to work and back ( about 10 k) to enjoy the weather before it changes again!

Glad others are doing well...work is still manic although I've now been given some admin help which made things a little easier last week. I only have it for two days this week though " sigh "

Had to return a size 18 dress on Saturday as the top was too big!!!

Right off to soak up some sunshine , have a great week peeps!

Gem x

Morning Gem
With all the work commitment you have its no wonder!.

Greta news about the 18 return! thats a great movtivator.
Ive been not so great in the exercise and foods this week. Im shoping today have to knuckle under again.

Time off is essential i think thou, to get back in with full vigoure.

Enjoy the sun shine,i go to bed praying for just one more day of it:)

Good luck this week, im sure that 2.2 ill be gone by Monday ;) XX

So encouraging to read that you realise where the wee gain came from..i think i used to livein laa laa land when i put on weight over the years and had the cheek to ask myself 'how' and 'why'?????? lol

Hooray to returning the dress :) ...onwards and downwards we go!

Hope work eases off a little bit to give you breathing space soon :) Have a good week.

Good morning Ladies

Well 1.5 lbs of last weeks gain has gone again. Haven't been the best this week but obviously not too bad either so am pretty happy. Had a full blown migraine attack on Friday and did not go into work, got a full day training today so that's two days I have to catch up with tomorrow but hey ho not worth stressing about!

I do keep reading how you lovely ladies are getting on every day and believe it or not it actually helps to know you are all still travelling your weight loss journeys with me. Our new e system goes live internally this week and externally week commencing 25 July...after that I will only be using on system so work will die down again and I can start really getting my head back into it. 5 weeks and I'm off for a whole three weeks...I can't wait!

Have a good week peeps

Gem x

Hi Gem,
well done with your 1.5, did you know stress can cause fluid retention, not half a stone worth of the stuff of course, but yep can account for the odd half pound here and there, so hope the crazy work load is starting to settle.

Thanks for that mspiggy...I didn't know stress can cause it....I am a terrible stress eater, it's my main downfall nowadays but life wouldn't be any fun without a few little devils to fight ( grin)
I am keeping up the exercise and the meditation is certainly helping....mindspace.com if anyone is interested.It's just the food that's not too good at the mo....the heat is helping though as I'm drinking more water and eating less so I'm managing to keep fairly stable so I'm quite happy just bowling along for now
Gem x

One pound on but still under 16 stone so very happy as I'm bouncing up and down the same 2 lbs without too much effort and that's a pretty natural fluctuation.

Work still frustratingly busy but I'm not letting the pressure get to me so much. I can only do what I can do.
4 more weeks of this and I can really wrap my head around loosing the next stone. I would like to be 14 stone something for Xmas this year.

Have a great week peeps
Gem x

Its at least 22 weeks till christmas, 22 weigh days, course you can do it, my goal is 2lb a week, really want to be in a size 18 when the big guy comes down the chimney:)

You will get there mspiggy...I am an 18 now...never thought it would happen when I was wearing a 32! Keep it up!
Gem x

Hiya Gem
Your staying balanced thats the main thing.... your playing the scales arnt you teasing those fat cells;)....such a sadiest:D

Soon be killing those lbs again xx

Back