October Challenge - The Race Is On

Well done :) you really are inspiring the way you have stayed in target. My biggest worry is maintaining, so to see you succeed gives me hope x

Aww thanks Louise what a lovely thing to say. It is hard maintaining hun - we get focused on lose lose lose for so long its like a whole new routine lol.

You will get there chick youve not far to go now xx

3 off please :-D

2lb off for me please kami

3 stone award this morning :D

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would like to join please. I have not met a target ever. 4 week challenge, 1 week with the kids and 1lb on yesterday so please
put me down for 3lbs.

1lb on friday 3rd oct. Target 3lbs.

I would like to join please. I have not met a target ever. 4 week challenge, 1 week with the kids and 1lb on yesterday so please
put me down for 3lbs.

1lb on friday 3rd oct. Target 3lbs.

Good for you Doreen... you can do it! I find it does keep me concentrating on my monthly loss :)

1lb off for me this week please Kami.

So I'm not convinced I'll get anything today! I went to the Tweed Ride yesterday and caught a little caught up in the festivities! I only had one drink (4 points - it was a rum and diet coke), but my partner and I went for sushi afterwards and I thought I'd treat myself to dessert - after all, thought I, a scoop of luxury ice cream is 7 points, I can have that! OH rather excitedly had a banana fritter and ice cream (you can take the boy out of the 70s...) and then arrived my "scoop" of green tea ice cream. All 5 of them! And I am afraid that I did indeed eat the vast majority of it - at least 3 scoops before guilt got the better of me and I gave the rest to him. Aah well! It was a lovely day and a lovely dinner, and if I sts today then it will have been worth it ;)

Last edited:
Back